Your First Steps in Skyblivion, the Mod That Rebuilds Oblivion in the Skyrim Engine

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shawn Hopkins

Here's a new trailer for Skyblivion. As Skywind seeks to translate Morrowind to the Skyrim engine, so Skyblivion seeks to translate Oblivion to the Skyrim engine.

Both projects are part of the TESRenewal project, although Skyblivion is being worked on by a separate, smaller team. Skyblivion is described as "very early in development" at this point and is seeking volunteers.

"We currently need people who can help us recreate Oblivion assets (armor, misc item, rock, flora etc) we also need a few skilled people to help with navmeshing. For the less experienced there is a small task that need to be done and that is FaceGen," according to the video's description.

If you're interested in helping, you can do so here.
View the Post on the Blog

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Funny thing is I saw a Trailer for Skyblivion about a year and a half ago and the landscape appeared finished I wonder what coudl be taking so long, If these people had as much Freetime as I have Both Skywind and Skyblivon would have been finished Months Ago

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts