• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
You can still see the original text in your quote haha. Oh well, atleast it wasn't a huge spoiler.

Cole

Mythik
You can still see the original text in your quote haha. Oh well, atleast it wasn't a huge spoiler.
If they care about Skyrim, they probably have at least seen where the dragon burns up to become one with you, if not..then...Whooooppssss xD

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
I already told myself exactly what path I'm going to take when I first get out. On the way to Riverwood, if you follow the road down, there will be a fork in the road that goes left. I'm going that way for a bit of exploring. After that, I'm heading up to Windhelm.

Cole

Mythik
That sounds like a plan. Why you deciding to go to Windhelm? Just part of the exploring?

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
I really want to explore most of the map before I do the main story. I am glad that it comes out this weekend so I can just sit there and no life like a boss :D

Cole

Mythik
I did have plans to do that, but then work decided it would be good for me to spend my time there instead, so I'll be slaving away while others get to enjoy this amazing world >;3

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I did have plans to do that, but then work decided it would be good for me to spend my time there instead, so I'll be slaving away while others get to enjoy this amazing world >;3

Lucky me, I am unemployed and almost broke as a joke. Yay for me!

Cole

Mythik
We can't all be so lucky lol. If I enjoyed my job, I probably wouldn't complain so much, but I should be happy I have one.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Well, it wasn't a good job where I stayed and I am anyway heading next year for university to study mathemagics (at times, that study feels like superstition and complelty against nature).
I was a gravedigger. From there I got these skull-dolls, lol :D

Sorry about off-topic!

Cole

Mythik
You'll have plenty of time to lose yourself in the world of Skyrim while you wait to go the University lol. xD

Travis

So just curious, what will you do first when you gain your freedom to play? Head for civilization for questing or crafting? Start your roleplaying? Head for the first dungeon you can find?

Personally I think I'll head for civilization to start documenting good places to steal. I'll head to a guard house or governs keep, something like that. Once I have some cash, I'll buy some basic weapons and armor, then go find a dungeon or 2. I'll probably seek out the Thieves guild shortly after.

What will you do?
Seek out the mages guild. The sooner I can get to spell creation the better. That's the first main goal. Then procuring a safe place to stash, and sell my loot.

Akatosh

Do as many things as i can to earn cold. i am think i am going to hunt a lot. i am going to kill a lot of animals and sell their fur and pelts for gold. on my first playthrough i am going to try not to be a thief unlike all u people!!!! maybe ill try to find a nice brothel haha. you know a man running from the law needs a nice lady.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts