• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tusck

So just curious, what will you do first when you gain your freedom to play? Head for civilization for questing or crafting? Start your roleplaying? Head for the first dungeon you can find?

Personally I think I'll head for civilization to start documenting good places to steal. I'll head to a guard house or governs keep, something like that. Once I have some cash, I'll buy some basic weapons and armor, then go find a dungeon or 2. I'll probably seek out the Thieves guild shortly after.

What will you do?

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I’ll check out some of the nearest settlement’s side quests (depending on the urgency of the newest main quest) and take it from there. I wouldn’t be surprised if I only started doing the main quest at level 30 or even later. Obviously I’ll visit the Greybeards first though.

Tusck

Same, I never start the main quests until I'm well into it. That may change a bit now that we know about the different leveled systems. I would hate to be doing lvl 3 quests at level 30. Just something to think about.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I’d have no problem with that, to be honest. Usually I tend to grind whenever possible to buff my character up to the extent of being able to whiz through the rest of the game with ease.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I usually head for a random direction to explore. And maybe, maybe later on find a settlement with thieves guild in order to boost my career as a thieving politician. However, I might end up doing something completly different. Who knows to what and where aimless wandering can lead one.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I will probably do some side-quest until I'm like level 5. Then I'll jump into the main quest until dragons start appearing. Then the main quest will come in my last priority :]

Cole

Mythik
This question is so unfair! There is so much to do in this game that while right now, i want to explore the wilderness, when the game comes out, I might want to just jump into the main story, or seek out a dungeon. Ugh! So many choices! ;D

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Endless amount of choices! I'll probably just enjoy the beautiful scenery and landscape then just follow on with the main quest.

Cole

Mythik
lol my answer makes me sound like such a clepto... which I am, I'm just surprised I'm the only one.
You're not the only one, I might end up doing that too, like i said though, its always changing. ;P
Your's might change to, ya never know. :)

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
Well sir.. I want to get a stick and poke a mammoth and then run away in fear as it tries to run me over XD.

Cole

Mythik
HAHA! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought of that when I saw the mammoths xD
I don't feel so weird now.

Cole

Mythik
Hmmm in a video made by gamespot I saw a guy re animate a chicken when it was dead. Therefore I shall charge into town with my undead mammoth army and take over all of Skyrim!
ORRRR....Even better imo, and Undead Dragon! That...would be so sick!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts