1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Your EASY ways of leveling up.

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Ryan Veatch, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Ryan Veatch

Ryan Veatch New Member

I have came across 2 ways of leveling up very very easily. I know this may seem cheap to others, but I like experiencing the higher levels of perks personally.
    1st way is the easiest, and it gets your speech to 100 as well! Go to Riften, and go to the Maven Black-Briar Meadery on the Western Part of town. Go to the Shop owner, Ungrien, and choose the Maven Black-Briar talk command. Hit your talk button to skip his 3 lines of talking, then choose the (persuade) command that comes after. Just spam your talk button and bam, few level ups :)

2nd way is a bit more complicated than just standing there, but it's blacksmithing. However, the reward from this is amazing. I leveled up my Smithing to 100 by going from 3 different downs, whiterun/Riverwood/Windhelm and would buy all the iron ingets/leather/leather scraps from the blacksmiths, and while i was at each forge, i'd made iron daggers and leather bracers. This levels you up extremely fast, and if you just put 5 points into blacksmithing, you can get your dragon armor as well :)

You found a good/easy way to level up? Share with us :D I would like to see a few more methods added on here.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Titanburner: 1 Point (Great Leveling Tips) Nov 17, 2011
  2. Cave

Cave Active Member

smart little boy! im doing the maven black briar trick now :D
  3. Touchstone

Touchstone Active Member

Nice, I'll be trying the Maven trick Friday (because I like speechraft). Another fun one is alchemy. Make and make and make and make.
  4. Ryan Veatch

Ryan Veatch New Member

Is that another easy way to level up? Alchemy? Just buy from the shop, and make stuff and sell back?
  5. Touchstone

Touchstone Active Member

Stuff you find too. I usually accidentally jump a level or too just crafting normally, so I assume it'll bump a bunch if you craft a bunch.
  6. Ryan Veatch

Ryan Veatch New Member

Alright, I'll go and give it a try. I'll see if there is any easy and cheap items to make such as the daggers were to smithing
  7. Ryan Veatch

Ryan Veatch New Member

Daedric Dagger Smithing Requirements: Level 90 smithing, 5 points into tree, 1 Ebony Ingot, 1 Leather Strip, 1 Daedra Heart.

Base Damage 16
    Weighs 6lbs
    Value 500g

I'd advise just leveling up smithing with iron daggers and leather bracers, but I'm bias on that because I find leveling up smithing very beneficiary in multiple areas, but that's another story for another thread.
  8. Keith Ellis

Keith Ellis New Member

I agree with you all on crafting, but I also clear Dungeons like crazy. Whenever I discover a new one I automatically go inside and clear it.
  9. Titanburner

Titanburner Premium Member

Svens house in Riverwood is an excellent place to level up your sneaking (Can get 50 sneaking for Deadly Assassin perk in a hour) The old lady goes to bed about 9pm, Sven comes in from the bar at 2:30am and the old lady wakes up at 5:30 am. Just sneak back and forth in the house. Super easy.
  10. 12gauge poppa

12gauge poppa New Member

You may also find it easy to level up Destruction Magic or Archery by sitting high on a rock shooting the magic or arrows at Mammoths. as long as you aren't too good that they are easy, it's helpful. you cant upgrade healing, because they cant take damage, if they do, you;re just dead. which means to personal encounters, 2 hand and 1 hand is NOT suggested, by any means.
  11. Dcon6393

Dcon6393 New Member

1. Get a full set of whatever armor type you want to raise
    2. Get a decent health restoration spell
    3. Find a mudcrab
    Worked in Oblivion with rats
    • Like Like x 1
    Touchstone likes this.
  12. NikolaTesla

NikolaTesla Admiral Sunna Kyndai

One method that I use is kinda weird, is too kill the majority of people in whiterun, go to the dragons Reach castle and there are 4 or 5 NPC's including the Jarl and his Housecarl, which you can fight indefinitely as long as you don't die. If you want to end the fight just store all your stolen items in some sort of container, and find a guard, he'll say stop criminal, its time to face your crimes! I've used this not only to level up, but increase specific combat skills.
  13. NikolaTesla

while we're criticizing people here............LEARN TO SPELL!
    • Like Like x 2
    DdraigGwyn and nordic_yanezy like this.
  14. iLLoNyX

iLLoNyX Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.

Quite drunk. But doesn't change the fact that your directions SUCK.
  15. NikolaTesla

Fine then........... I'll repost in a much more simple method.................
  16. iLLoNyX

iLLoNyX Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.

Peep my lvling up in smithing post. That is a read guide. Simple
  17. NikolaTesla

Step 1:Go to Whiterun and get a bounty. Make sure you are equipped for a fight.
    Step 2:Go up to Dragonsreach.
    Step 3: There should be 4 or 5 NPC's there who will not die, when you drain their health they just drop to one knee.
    Step 4: There are several NPC's including guards in the palace who WILL attack you. Make sure you deal with these first so you can focus on gaining XP. This also includes the Jarl's mage, Farengar, I recommend NOT to kill him as he sells magic equipment and soul gems. This is up to you.
    Step 5: Once all the killable NPC's are dead just focus on bringing down the ones who won't die as much as possible.
    Step 6: Once you are ready to stop the fight you will need to run out of Dragonsreach, down to the main gate and run out.
    Step 7: (Optional) Store any major stolen items in a chest, possibly the one right outside Sky Haven Temple.
    Step 8: Return to Whiterun, a guard (or Commander Caius) will say stop criminal! Pay for your crimes. usually paying off a bounty won't work for the amount of people you killed. Just go to jail and serve your time.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    iLLoNyX: 1 Point (Good tutorial written.) Nov 27, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
    iLLoNyX likes this.
  18. Jersey Dagmar

Jersey Dagmar Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Get Shadowmere from the Dark Brotherhood and use him as a punching bag for you weapons and magic. :)
  19. kyln

kyln If only I cared

:/ there is also a way in the console panel to level, although if you dont have a pc, then you obviously cant do it.

make sure you save before experimenting.

this way does not impeed your gameplay in anyway, it will give you perks and options when selecting the skills tab like any other level up. it also is not a set level, so if you do just one tree or them all, you will level normally.

player.setlevel 01
    player.setav sneak 01
    advskill sneak 999999

to do another after the first time, simply enter the advskill command. dont enter the set commands again.

ie: advskill speechcraft 999999 or advskill marksman 999999
  20. tbagalot

tbagalot master forum ninja

I'll try the 1st way, thanks. Right now im just smithing, killing dragons/giants/trolls, and doing quest.