Your characters story and build

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

theosbornia

well if your a die hard rpg fan like me then you will have already created a backstory and a character build just for the fun of it, personally i usually op for a paladin build (destruction and restoration magic and one-handed, ect.) my character is called ardor and hails from skyrim and has been travelling around most of his life but eventually settled in cyrodiil as a city guard in Bruma but he hungered for more than just breaking up drunken brawls and arresting thieves so he joined The Knights Of Nine and learned everything he now knows about magic and swordsmanship from them, after many years serving The Knights Of Nine, He decided to make a pilgrimage to skyrim, to hear more of the word of talos, though he met some strange men and women calling themselves stormcloaks just outside the borders of skyrim, he eventually agreed to accompany them to skyrim where he and the others got ambushed and arrested by what appeared to be imperial scouts, He later awoke on a carridge, his hands bound with three other men, not knowing where he was heading. (Stop of backstory, Start of skyrim) so what do you think?

cyberius

Dunmer politician and battlemage.
awesome! my characters a bit of a traveler. He's a merchant infact.

My character is Erimar Steel-Bash, a middle class, very strong merchant.
Although he was born in Skingrad, Cyrodiil, his father was also a traveling merchant.
One day when he was 4, he moved to Stros M' Kai, in Hammerfell, for business. For three years, he stayed in Hammerfell,because his father had much business there. When he was 7, he and his father moved to Markarth, Skyrim. For 5 years, he stayed their, practicing the merchants trade, until he was 12, he moved to Morrowind, for three months, then to Valenwood, for 2 years, and to Elsweyr and Black Marsh, two years.
When he was 16, he moved back to Cyrodiil, where he learned his mother was killed in a Bandit Raid. They quickly moved to Elsweyr, and lived there, until he was 19. He then left, and started the life of a merchant. His dad gave him 100 gold, to start off, and he used it well. Whenever he ran out of raw resources, he went out in the wild to find new ones, and to come back to refine them and or sell them. He kept doing that until he was 30. He had a contract, in Skyrim, and when he crossed the border, he was arrested. Although, a dragon attacked his execution, and he fled. He kept working as a merchant until he found riverwood, and fell in love with a lady named Camilla Valerius. They soon married, and bought a house in whiterun.
Since he has done some work with the Jarl there, he could live there, and have a bodyguard.
Occasionally now, he gets businness tripes far away from his home, and his wife. He usually gets small business trips, but when he has long ones, he makes sure he brings his bodyguard with him.

thats all so far, i hope you like it.

John Musselwhite

2 Awesome Gamer Vid.
My charectar is called Etza Shadeslayer.
He is a very strong mercenary.
History.
He doesn't know his real name so he made one up. He doesn't know about his past only that his mother was haveing an affair with another man whilest married his father killed her because of this and also because she was trying to rear him as a merchant. His father taught him how to fight and defend himself. He was in Morrowind at the time. As his father taught him he was learning about a group of mercenarys who were looking for a new recruit. He immediately showed the mercencenarys his son and they took him in and he earned money and gave it to his father. 5 years later. He found himself travelling with a group of bandits and the empire attacked them. He sustained nearly fatal injuries but then someone grabbed hold of him and he blacked out. When he woke he found himself in a small room on a bed with his armour and weapons by him. An old lady was tending to him and he decided to get up just as a girl with fur armor walked in she had a bow slung accros her back.
Guess who she is!
More later!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Is this for your in game characters or for the Roleplay story Characters? Cause this is a RolePlay story section...
And we have a character card thread already.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts