• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wayne9011

Alright I have the full set of dragonscale(all legendary) with the spellbreaker shield(flawless) with a good set of perks and I'm at 948 armor rating. I'm on the 360 so no glitches or mods. I'm using Dragon bone sword(Legendary) 10 fire damage-- 168 damage with my necklace and gauntlets boosting my one handed attack rating, and 102 without. and I'm using Auriels Bow(Legendary)--91 damage plus 20 points sun damage, with my sunhallowed elven arrows which give plus 16, and adds more sun damage. Sooo anyways, Desribe your best weapon and armor.

Nick_Tbolt

I did have my dawnguard heavy enchanted with one handed and heavy armor, then I read about the armor cap at like 600, I recently reloaded a save and now I'm using ebony gauntlets and boots, ebony mail and Otar, all at Legendary and have a rating of like 800, even thought like 200 isn't used. My weapons are 2 Dragonbone Battle Axes, each one has the fiery soul trap and extra fire damage, (soul trap, and about 40 fire damage) and each one is at 318 damage, pretty bad ass in my opinion

Redguard level 81 - Dual Enchanted Dragonbone Axes - Fully Upgraded Werewolf

NewZodiac

My character wears light armor and is a sneaking/stealth type. He has 302 armor rating, which is fine for me because I don't plan on getting it by the stronger monsters (ancient dragons). My ring, necklace, helmet, and gloves give me +41% archery damage, and I use a Daedric Bow that is enchanted with "Fiery Soul Trap" and "Fire Damage".

Fiery Soul Trap gives me 11 points of fire damage on hit, with 9 seconds of soul trap. Coupled with the Fire Damage enchant that gives an additional 20 points of fire damage on hit. My bow is improved to Legendary status. That, plus the enchanted damage, plus the damage boosts, gives me a total attack of 455 damage per hit.

Other enchants on my armor include 100% fire resist from my chest piece (Ancient Shrouded Armor), Muffle on my boots, 25% reduced destruction cost on my helmet, ring and necklace.

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
My Dawnguard light Armour with All sorts of Enchantments. Weapon? Has to be my enhanced Dwarven Crossbow, hits like a freight train and can take down a Falmer with one shot at 100 yards in Sneak mode :D

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Admittedly, for looks alone, I like the Nightingale armor. For effectiveness, I usually go for the entire set of double-enchanted, legendary Drangonscale armor. On the heavy armor side of things, I opt for the Orc armor, again, double-enchanted everything, also on legendary. I so love my entire set of Daedric weapons, all double-enchanted, too. All legendary. It's to a point where I tend to swap them out, just to give each of them a turn at ass-kicking. :) But if I had to pick one, it would have to be the Daedric bow. It's at a ridiculous 125 damage, with fire and absorb health enchantments. Using Daedric arrows, of course<3

Wayne9011

I love the nightingale armor, I've been using it for a while but switched off it last night. It looks crazy good tho!

TheGreatestEver

That guy over there...
Well if your talking stat wise then obviously Legendary Dragonbone Armor, but if your talking looks, fully upgraded Dwarven all the way, look like a fluffing Gold Spartan bitches!

Glass full all legendary.
Enchants add up to;
180% Archery
90% Sneak
140 Health
210 Stamina

My crossbow does 182 damage, plus 14 with dwarven bolts. It absorbs 20 health and absorbs a soul if killed in 10 seconds.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
666 damage Iron 2H Pelvic Exam Mace with 35 Dental Appointment damage and Drain Rectum if target dies in 6 minutes.

GIT SUM! :p

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I do wear unique armors only, I mean, armors that only I wear but nobody else, so based on that, it does come down to either : Arch-Mage, Dragonbone or Stalhrim. All of them are enchanted. The Arch-Mage is my favorite but it does not work out for me that much because you are loosing 2 items : the armor itself and the hood and I don’t like that; from enchanting stand point, it is not the best in my opinion; so I mainly wear a light dragonbone armor with a mage hood instead the helmet. I combined with my dragonbone dagger and my dragonbone bow and dragonbone arrows.
All of them properly enchanted including of course, the ring and necklace.
Stalhrim is awesome, but I do look more Dragonborn with my dragon bone armor than Stalhrim. :bluedragon:

Chadonraz

Currently: full set of Exquisite Steel Armor (armor rating 242), with no enchantments (I don't have Arcane blacksmith yet).

Weapons: self-smithed Steel Greatsword, Exquisite as well. Actually my second one; the first one was Disarmed away by a stupid Draugr Wight Lord. Couldn't find it again. I'd had that sword since the very beginning, too. :sadface:
I recently found an Ebony Bow (now Superior), which immediately replaced my Exquisite Forsworn Bow. No enchantments on the weapons, either.

Dallas-Arbiter

I think I'm one of the odd ones.

My character does not use any armor at all. The two outfits she has at the moment are both clothing and neither have any enchantments.

Best and ONLY weapon: a Plain Jane non enchanted Nordic Bow, damage on it is probably in the low 60's (that's a guess)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts