Your an Artist you say, Post your work here...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Was this needed or should I have just made a Album

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Oh do you have a online gallery of your own work I am intrigued by the picture in your signature.

Karein

Art student and slightly obsessive tea drinker.
I haven't heard of that brand before, I'll check it out for sure though :)I love that you've used it in game as well. I check out your story shortly :)

It's always good to have a mass stock of an particular item at home, saves unnecessary trips to the art store :p

Karein

I do have a few places I post my work if you are interested. But just so you know, I'm typically a fine artist, and I have only just started doing fanart in the last few months. So it's quite a varied body of work.

My DA - KareinLee on deviantART (This is probably the most up to date place I post)
My personal website (which is in dire need of an update) - The artwork of Miss Karein Williams

Do you have an online gallery?

Shew

TheShew @ deviantart.com and I already checked out your gallery and like faved everything.

Karein

Oh goodness, you did clear through alot of it lol. Thank you for the faves and comments ^^

Will you be doing anymore of your pen girls? I actually really enjoy them and would love to see more :)

Shew

I was actually just thinking about that as I was rebrowsing my gallery. But I was thinking of doing some landscapes.

Shew

Plus I am having issues getting models. And not alot of funds to pay any either.

Karein

I was actually just thinking about that as I was rebrowsing my gallery. But I was thinking of doing some landscapes.

That would be awesome :) You execute the technique beautifully, why not play with it :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts