You, Yeah you; Read this

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

GiveMeFanning

Im 16 (almost Weeeeee) and i come from Peru :) Ive spent literally Thousands of hours in skyrim , creating my own stories. Im not new to all these discussions about Skyrim, as ive written some articles myself before on the Elder Scrolls wiki. And not Just the stats for a weapon in Skyrim, Oh no. Ive written a alrge chunk of the ES timeline. All from info i gathered from the games. Please dont think im a Know-it-All Jerk ^______^, i dont want to ruin anyones fun with the game.
Hope you like meh. ^___________________________________________________^

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Nice to meet you, feel free to introduce yourself in the shoutbox!

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, GiveMeFanning. The community here is pretty friendly, so I hope you enjoy your time with us. ^__^

You won't have access to the shoutbox right away, but feel free to send Rayven a private message. She's our global moderator, and she can add the right permissions to get you in the shoutbox.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Lol, I am always jelly of lore buffs, because I have sunk thousands of hours into Skyrim and couldn't put half of it together myself xD Welcome, buddeh! As my sig says, I am the Minion! Melee's, in fact, though I don't mind doing favors every now and then.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts