you will never know who I am "the illuminist"

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I am one who hides in metamorphic shadows I am the one in neutral pace.....

you will no longer know who the real illuminist is anymore.........

you will never find out my real identity for I am going back one with the shadows.

my mask goes across my face and a black dark shadow lingers upon me now I am metamorphisis means you will never know who I am.

I am gone........... for a neutral long time so you never know what may happen next and in fact you can not decide whether to say goodbye to me or not because I am now the illuminist or the illuminist no more..........are you silly enough to say goodbye to me????

because I am not going anywhere...........its time to return to morphic form. illuminist now becomes metamorphic and you will never know or not when I will return because I am and will always be illuminist.thats the truth of my name. wooooooooooooooosh.

Omega Dragon

I know everything; I even know the things I don't know.

I also know I misread this for "The Illuminati", an organization I shain't speak of for your sake.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Too much pot.
I resent that! I'm a frequent smoker of hash, and about 80% of what I post on these forums is under the influence yet I'm well behaved, eloquent and make perfect sense overall.

Yo-Dawg.jpg

I really hope this is his forum suicide. If he's leaving, I think we just won ourselves a major battle against all people like him.

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
Skooma?

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
The follies of men.
We are all but close from Utopia

Znowcicle

Chimera~
Agree with me or not, this guy is annoying. If he's gone, I'm glad. I know there are other who agree with me.
I'm not going to agree or disagree with you on the statement you made that I replied to, and I'm sure there are people who would agree with you. But he is just as human as you and I was simply saying that I just thought what you had said was very malicious. True, I will agree that he is annoying, but I'm not going to say that he should commit suicide and be happy about it when I say it. There are a lot of annoying people. You learn just to ignore them. And if he annoys you so bad then why did you click on a thread he made in the first place?

I'm not going to agree or disagree with you on the statement you made that I replied to, and I'm sure there are people who would agree with you. But he is just as human as you and I was simply saying that I just thought what you had said was very malicious. True, I will agree that he is annoying, but I'm not going to say that he should commit suicide and be happy about it when I say it. There are a lot of annoying people. You learn just to ignore them. And if he annoys you so bad then why did you click on a thread he made in the first place?
When did I say I wanted him to kill himself? :confused: All I said was that he annoyed me and if the last sentence he wrote means what I think it means ( I have no fluffing clue what he's trying to say, hence why I think he's annoying ) he is leaving the forums.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
When did I say I wanted him to kill himself? :confused: All I said was that he annoyed me and if the last sentence he wrote means what I think it means ( I have no f***ing clue what he's trying to say, hence why I think he's annoying ) he is leaving the forums.
I didn't mean it literally, just like you didn't mean it literally.

JoeReese

Here's a thought...why not try avoiding his threads? Problem solved. Nobody is annoyed that way.

I'll be the first to admit I don't understand what he's saying, but I'm beginning to think there are a lot of people on this forum who need girlfriends.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Oh, thank god! No longer will I have to read those threads that are completely in lower case.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
So I take it you're leaving for a short period of time? If so then I wish you a brief farewell, assuming that's what you meant in your post. :)

Panzerjoust

It sounded more like...

''BWAHAHAHA!!! I AM AN EVIL GENIUS USING LOTS OF FANCY WORDS I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND!!!! i always type inl owercase and hav reely badd speeling!!!!!! i read wayyyyyy too much illuminati shgit!!!!''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts