You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

o.7

When you have a dream about Skyrim and woke up thinking you just decapitated some people with your Elven War Hammer :-D

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I believe its this annoying thing that disrupts my Skyrim playtime! Well that an eating, school, the gf, the social life.... I already have a wife and friends in Skyrim!! lol

skindog

Bahaha where to begin!

When you have a dream about being dragonborn, and when you wake up are genuinely sad that you're not.

When you start seeking out customers in the store you work at when they're holding bags from game stores just to see if it's Skyrim, then if it is spend at least 10 minutes telling them how awesome it is rather than sell them clothes.

When you get drunk and decide to play Skyrim, then cry when you accidentally kill Lydia.

When you invite a boy you know likes you over to your house since no one else is home, then sit there in your underpants playing skyrim the whole time rather than doing anything remotely sexual.

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
You know your addicted..when you try to get your spouse in the game to GO to bed with you.

Rena

You know you're addicted when:
You're at school and you do nothing but talk about Skyrim
You're at work and you talk to anybody you can about Skyrim
You're on Facebook and you're talking about Skyrim
You're at home and you're always playing Skyrim
You're on Youtube and you're watching anything related to Skyrim
You get your Gameinformer and you quick flip through it looking for nothing but Skyrim >_<

Dimson

Bahaha where to begin!

When you have a dream about being dragonborn, and when you wake up are genuinely sad that you're not.

When you start seeking out customers in the store you work at when they're holding bags from game stores just to see if it's Skyrim, then if it is spend at least 10 minutes telling them how awesome it is rather than sell them clothes.

When you get drunk and decide to play Skyrim, then cry when you accidentally kill Lydia.

When you invite a boy you know likes you over to your house since no one else is home, then sit there in your underpants playing skyrim the whole time rather than doing anything remotely sexual.

Does he sit there in his underpants too? lol.

Arlais

When you're at the store with your spouse looking at golf bags. You start discussing about him getting one with wheels versus you tagging along as a caddy, and you tell him (in that nasally, sarcastic tone we all know) "I'm sworn to carry your burdens". You then look at each other and start cracking up (yes, you both play Skyrim and have Lydia as a companion).

True story. :)

Also, right now I'm still working but I've had the Skyrim theme playing in my head for several hours now.

Addicted much?

Yep.

skindog

Does he sit there in his underpants too? lol.
Bahahaha nah, he was fully clothed. The only reason I wasn't wearing pants in the first place is because I was home alone before he came over so I couldn't be bothered putting some pants on, and seriously, who wears pants by choice when they're home alone?

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
When you see a standard trellis-style wooden fence on the street, and panic in case you tread on the pressure plate and it comes flying at your face. (Just happened today. Whoops.)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts