You know when you became a gaming addict when....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
You get very angry when you're trying to romance a woman (Dragon ages 2) and they wand up plowing some other guy instead of you.... It pisses me off dearly! My crew and I fought off several monsters and rogue mages included... and what do I get in return back? Some guy getting laid, and not I! damn you Aveline Vallen!

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
When you try so hard to get the perfect ending in Cave Story, only to have to remember you didn't do all of the very many intricate details, and then start a whole new playthrough to do it.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
When you're trying to bed Miranda in ME2, just to find out near the end that you chose the wrong option somewhere down the line ... so you reload a save from FAR back, losing a lot of progress, just to fix it ... true story xD

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
When you're trying to bed Miranda in ME2, just to find out near the end that you chose the wrong option somewhere down the line ... so you reload a save from FAR back, losing a lot of progress, just to fix it ... true story xD

When you let out a massive sigh at people who try to bed Miranda, and then ignorantly say "Tali is far better". :D

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
When you finish playing Minecraft and go outside...Then can't figure out why everything looks so round.

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
When you become such a trophy whore that you decide to get all the Dragon Age: Origins trophies.
Including all the romance ones... I think I lost a bit of self respect there, still not sure if the platinum trophy was worth..That..

And when you play Minecraft for so long, you've somehow built a giant town in survival.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman

When you let out a massive sigh at people who try to bed Miranda, and then ignorantly say "Tali is far better". :D

I've always preferred the shy/awkward ones(tali,Merrill etc) they usually wind up surprising you in unexpected ways

geardawks

I'll gut you in the stomach and twist
When you memorize where all the chests are. FF1 <3

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I did that man, but only with Tali. I had Miranda, but, Tali.... that accent..... Must.Control.Self. LMAO!

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
..when your soon to be four-year-old girl knows who Batman, Sephiroth, Master Chief, Shepard, and Handsome Jack are, knows the difference between Skyrim and Cyrodiil, can put any game in your library into your Xbox on command, but asks you, "Who is Hannah Montana?".

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
when you go to work at the counter at your local store and respond to the customers by saying somepeople may call this junk but I call them treasures.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts