Xbox One freezing on Fast Travel

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
This morning, any time I fast Travel the game freezes. Regular travel and using wagons are still okay. I have reloaded, cleaned the Save cache and walked to another location before trying again, all to no avail. Is this a known problem and is there a solution? I really don't want to start a new game, I am on the Stones of Barenziah quest and have just two to go.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
Never encountered this specific problem, but have experienced similar issues. Are you using mods, and if so, have you downloaded any new ones as of late?

I’ve come to notice that some mods tend to cause such issues in combinations with others, or just in general sometimes. For me the quickest fix had been to disable my recent mods one by one, and loading the game to test until I find the “problem child”.

If you aren’t using modsI couldn’t tell you. My hest guess would be something to do with storage on your device. It sounds to me like you’ve done all the other steps I can think of in solving a problem, so perhaps after doing some evaluations it might be worth the time to go and free up some space on your xbox.

I hope this gives you at least some bit of help :) I hope more that this problem gets solved for you soon, as I know and understand the feeling of getting most of the stones of Berenziah. Good Luck! :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts