Xbox just pissed me the f*#* off!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fdugn545

Okay guys n gals so here's my dilemma. I have been playing skyrim since the release date and within the last few months of haven't played as much as I'd like to. (kids xbox they kick me off... It's there system so who am I to be an ass) anyways recently I attempted to login to my xbox live profile and it asked me for a pass code. AND FOR THE LIFE OF ME I COULDNT REMEMBER THE DAMN CODE!!!! so I thought no big deal I'll just find a way around it... But after two hours on hold with xbox support line I found out there is none. Or should I say there is a way and it sucks ass. (mid rant, rant... My bad) so xbox live support told me to re download my profile through xbox live. And so I did and my profile showed up. The problem is that when it redownloaded it erased all of my data... EVERY LAST BIT OF IT! and so now I'm stuck having to start over completely on every game (including skyrim which I had like 500+ hours of my life poured into) and all of my purchases are gone...

So the point Is has anyone else run into these kind of issues?

Sorry for the rant and if this is in the wrong section I'm sorry,

Fred

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

mamali

wait wait wait , i had login problems once i deleted and downloaded my profile again , and it was fine , all my saves files and gamescore and everything else was at place and nothing changed .

Fdugn545

wait wait wait , i had login problems once i deleted and downloaded my profile again , and it was fine , all my saves files and gamescore and everything else was at place and nothing changed .
Tried it twice... No luck. Thanks for the reply/idea.

Fred

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts