• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What writings would you like to see?

• Poetry

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Rants about other games

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Other (comment to specify)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
I thought about posting my music that ive been writing, but then i realize theres alot of people who would steal them, so im cautious

Skyrimosity

I thought about posting my music that ive been writing, but then i realize theres alot of people who would steal them, so im cautious
That would go in the Musicians Nook subforum. But I don't think anyone would steal it! We're (for the most part) honest people on these forums. You should post the music (so I can see what kind of music you write.)

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
I write some pretty crazy stuff, some metal, old style hard rock, like rob zombie i made a song yesterday called Dr. Frankenatien, up to 41 songs now but ill post a video of me playing and singing and ill post the lyrics later, but won't be til January when i get money

Skyrimosity

DA:O Rant Part II​
So when we last left off, we had drank some darkspawn blood and magically became a Grey Warden. Sounds rather easy if you ask me but nevertheless we wake up after a strange dream with Alistar near us. Anyways, now it is time for us to fight in the Battle of Ostegar!!! But fight in the main army against hundreds of Darkspawn? No way... you get to go light a flame in the tower. Now lighting this flame is absolutely important and... this is the time when you search for the "skip conversation" button on your controller/keyboard. You, General Loghain, the King (gimme a break I haven't played in a while and don't remember the names), Duncan, and Alistar. Long story short, the Battle starts and its time to go to the tower.​
Of course, you get to the tower and all the guards and such are running away because the Darkspawn have taken the tower. Oh joy! Now you, a guard, mage, and Alistar are going to fight for a tower against overwhelming forces with weapons that could be handled by the average 10 year old. So you go into the tower and you go through 3 stories (you'd go through a floor, up the stairs, then the stairs would go up one story so you'd have to work slowly through that level. I mean really?) and on the top floor, where the beacon was, there is a nice little surprise. So, you kill an Ogre (I hope thats vague because it is in the game) then a cutscene then you wake up in the witches from last post's house. Now, it never tells you how she saved you, but if you play Dragons Age 2 then it becomes clear.​
Talk to the witch, then you, Alistar, and Morrigan (witch) venture to Lothering. Fight bandits on a bridge, then walk into the refugee camp. JOY TO THE WORLD! Another cutscene!!! Go through Alistar's and Morrigan dry dialogue which has ridiculous choices and then you get to the camp which is useless. You maybe do a few tasks from a herald's board but really you fight some darkspawn on a bridge, save a dwarve, then leave and set up camp. Have a weird dream then you get off to some other place of your choosing. This game has really become frustrating with the enormous amount of cutscenes and poorly thought out architecture with terrible fight scenes so you probably only continue to play the game with a promise of a good story. Part 3 to continue later.​

Skyrimosity

I... Am Me​
The world around me screams​
at the very essence of my soul.​
Forget what you've learned,​
what you want​
it says.​
It tries to convince me​
that​
I should forget what keeps me being me.​
It dares to suggest​
that​