• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

William the Conquerer

Master Warrior of the Sword
I've written fan fiction for other games before, and Skyrim is the next game I want to write one for, and I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure which one to go with.

1. A story about the fall of the Snow Elves from the point of view of one.
2. A story about the lost Dwarven race from the view of a Nordic or Imperial scholar.
3. An investigative story about the fall of the fall of the Dwarves, investigated by one of the last Snow Elves.

Help me out by choosing one. I also need help with names as well.

Thank you.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I suggest you first study the lore very deeply before writing on this subject. I would prefer part 2.

William the Conquerer

Master Warrior of the Sword
I suggest you first study the lore very deeply before writing on this subject. I would prefer part 2.
Thanks. I've studied the lore quite a bit, but I'll stretch it a bit due to the fictitous nature

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Yeah, all three topic are rather open-ended areas of Elder Scroll lore, and some serious lore research would be necessary to establish a base before launching out into the unknown. You would have to work within a frame that the lore sets, but other than that, it's basically up to you to decide the details. With such obscure areas of Elder Scrolls lore, your imagination working alongside what skeletal actual lore you have is going to be your best shot at making a fantastic fan fiction about said topics.

I, for one, would love reading a fan fiction based off of Dwemer and/or Snow Elves history.

Chirurgeon

make sure you outline what you want to do before setting forth. Have a goal set up so you do not write yourself into a corner. haha. I am telling you this because I have done it to myself.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts