PC Wow astrid really hates me lol

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
Inigo saved me from an assassin once. Saved me a couple of seconds that it would take to draw my blade, anyway. They were invisible and as soon as I saw them an arrow went through their head and they dropped. Was pretty epic to see.

The assassins and Hired Thugs never really bother me. I just deal with them and be on my way. Although a bunch of Hired thugs tried to attack me once right after me, Illireth and Whiterun's guards just killed that first dragon at the watchtower. Boy did they pick the wrong moment. I didn't have to lift a finger as the guards, hyped up on the adrenaline rush of just killing a dragon, slaughtered those hapless thugs in seconds.

When I'm playing a warrior-type character, I actually appreciate them sometimes. Even my current character, who isn't a barbarian-type warrior but a skilled and disciplined ex-Legionnaire, gets a certain smug satisfaction from putting down the disorganised rabble of thugs, or dispatching the assassin who thought he could go toe-to-toe with a verteran soldier. And from a gameplay perspective, it's always nice to have a skill boost (here I go, devaluing lives in favour of skill metrics!).

It's when you're playing a mage or stealthy type that they become a problem, at least for me, as those types aren't really geared for direct confrontations - the stealthy types especially. It's even worse if they catch you at an early level. The thugs in particular, as they tend to give you a good hard smacking before you can get far enough away. And not in a good way!

The assassins and Hired Thugs never really bother me. I just deal with them and be on my way. Although a bunch of Hired thugs tried to attack me once right after me, Illireth and Whiterun's guards just killed that first dragon at the watchtower. Boy did they pick the wrong moment. I didn't have to lift a finger as the guards, hyped up on the adrenaline rush of just killing a dragon, slaughtered those hapless thugs in seconds.

If you dont get trouble from hired thugs you must not play a thief. lol

When I'm playing a warrior-type character, I actually appreciate them sometimes. Even my current character, who isn't a barbarian-type warrior but a skilled and disciplined ex-Legionnaire, gets a certain smug satisfaction from putting down the disorganised rabble of thugs, or dispatching the assassin who thought he could go toe-to-toe with a verteran soldier. And from a gameplay perspective, it's always nice to have a skill boost (here I go, devaluing lives in favour of skill metrics!).

It's when you're playing a mage or stealthy type that they become a problem, at least for me, as those types aren't really geared for direct confrontations - the stealthy types especially. It's even worse if they catch you at an early level. The thugs in particular, as they tend to give you a good hard smacking before you can get far enough away. And not in a good way!
Yea I have to have a follower tank while I shoot with my bow. Or pull out my backup sword or khajiit claws.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

I get the thugs 'cause I'm apparently a bit homicidal, never for stealing.

I get the thugs 'cause I'm apparently a bit homicidal, never for stealing.

Much easier to rob a still warm corpse

Daelon DuLac

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Everyone steals something at least once in Skyrim, be it accidental or intentional. That, and killing the Riverwood chicken.

Daelon DuLac

Everyone steals something at least once in Skyrim, be it accidental or intentional. That, and killing the Riverwood chicken.
I WOULD NEVER! Kill the Chicken, I mean... I know what that leads to. So much blood, heartache, sorrow... and then, of course, somebody has to think of the children. Won't somebody think about the children????
upload_2017-8-28_8-37-48.png

I WOULD NEVER! Kill the Chicken, I mean... I know what that leads to. So much blood, heartache, sorrow... and then, of course, somebody has to think of the children. Won't somebody think about the children????
View attachment 51791

me and my friend used to shoot his chickens with BB guns and throw and poke them with sticks while chasing them. lol

Daelon DuLac

View attachment 51791

me and my friend used to shoot his chickens with BB guns and throw and poke them with sticks while chasing them. lol
Hey! I did that last weekend at one of the "rallies" they held up here! It's tons of fun. The squealing makes me smile.

I've never killed the chicken! Mainly because I've played Bethesda games before, so I already knew what was going to happen if I did...

View attachment 51791

Hey! I did that last weekend at one of the "rallies" they held up here! It's tons of fun. The squealing makes me smile.
lol

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
So I just had nazeem send thugs after me. Like I needed an excuse to kill him.

1, 2 Nazeem I'm coming for you. 3, 4 better lock your door. 5, 6 all I took was some useless plops. 7, 8 I like the look of your estate. 9, 10 I'll raise you from the dead and kill you again.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Daelon DuLac

So I just had nazeem send thugs after me. Like I needed an excuse to kill him.

1, 2 Nazeem I'm coming for you. 3, 4 better lock your door. 5, 6 all I took was some useless pl***. 7, 8 I like the look of your estate. 9, 10 I'll raise you from the dead and kill you again.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
For a guy who thinks he's so important, whenever I kill him as a prominent citizen for the Volkahir, they tell me he's worthless and that I need to do better.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
I've never killed the chicken! Mainly because I've played Bethesda games before, so I already knew what was going to happen if I did...
I had seen all the Chicken Skyrim memes so I knew something bad would happen. But one day, my horse had just died and I was very upset and down to go on a killing spree. So I went to river wood and punched the chicken to death before slaughtering everyone I could before dying to the guards.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts