• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shacima111

through my experiences with Serana very strange things have happened so i want to know somethings that may have happened to youlike for example every time we pass a bear it follows us as an ally instead of attacking us.o_O

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
yea skeletons will not attack serana and she will not attack them even if there hostile towards me she wont do anything weird

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
she resurrected a rabbit then I went to Angi's camp up in the mountains south of falkreath and she starts hammering on the cabin with a hammer

Chadonraz

She went invisible and silent; I couldn't see or hear her. Only her subtitles appeared. o_O

It was really annoying trying to fight Falmer (got distracted on our way to Castle Volkihar) when I didn't know where Serana was. Twice I scored a sneak attack on her invisible back... :rolleyes:
Then her "invisibility phase" passed just as suddenly as it had started. No idea what caused it.

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
for me, it's guilt :oops:

every time I stop by Windstead Manor to check on the family, Lydia especially, seems to be just a bit more "catty" :D

Clau

The Fateless One
All my characters are women and I found the platonic relationship and in-game conversation, rich in emotional depth. I mean my Dragonborns open up to her, more than any characters.

Having a girl talk with her while traveling on foot has a lasting RP impression.

All my characters are women and I found the platonic relationship and in-game conversation, rich in emotional depth. I mean my Dragonborns open up to her, more than any characters.

Having a girl talk with her while traveling on foot has a lasting RP impression.
Are you a relative of mine? lol. Just kidding.

Time spent with Serana is wonderful, but she's hit or miss with me. There are times when I adore her, then there's times when certain dialogue and her personality get on my nerves (no, I haven't forgotten what she's been through).

You want an example of a wonderful moment? When I finish off an enemy and a stray Ignite spell just so happens to hit me thanks to her. She really "lights up my life."

Clau

The Fateless One

Are you a relative of mine? lol. Just kidding.

Time spent with Serana is wonderful, but she's hit or miss with me. There are times when I adore her, then there's times when certain dialogue and her personality get on my nerves (no, I haven't forgotten what she's been through).

You want an example of a wonderful moment? When I finish off an enemy and a stray Ignite spell just so happens to hit me thanks to her. She really "lights up my life."

Ah yes, there are times when she gets on my nerve; much like any sisterly bond. Her random lines do get to me as she complains a lot. Then there are times when she disappears and my character has to find her. :D

Brewman

Do I look worried?
Let's see for starters...she killed my horse, an NPC quest giver/follower twice. She walked through a locked cage, got stuck in life drain mode. I laughed the other day when I was talking to a mill owner and Serana pulled a basket out of thin air and started feeding the chickens. And when she starts complaining I tell her hey, its better than where I found you! lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts