• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Madew

With ESO going to cost us $15 monthly, could you pay more than that? or is that the amount you would never go over? I can see it going towards $20, but I know I wouldn't want that and I'm sure most of yall wouldn't either.

How do you think people would react to a $20 a month?

Mack

Why would anyone do that? I'm sure people would pay that amount if they had to, but I know I wouldn't be happy about it. It's not bad really that I have to pay $15 a month, I can get used to that, but $20 isn't so bad, but I think people would have flipped if they went with that price.

But yes, I could pay more, I just don't want to.

Bats

I see what you're trying to say. If it were priced for more monthly, would I pay for it? I don't know honestly. I am willing to pay the $15 already, but I am not sure I would be willing to handle anymore than that. It's not too much more per month, but I would rather it stay at $15, or even lower, maybe $10.

Bats

If it was $100 one time I would probably play, but I'm not paying anything monthly.

They would still probably have the $15 fee a month. I think $100 is a good amount to pay for a game, but that could be a collector's edition or something. I get what you're saying though and I would totally do that if I didn't have to pay $15 a month.

Rimfaxe96

They could raise the price to 40$ a month and I'd play it, if I had someoto play it with. I don't really mind paying a lot for something which I really, really like, and you do get the chance to test it out for a whole month, but I know that playing alone will cause me to become bored eventually, especially since all my friends are on a different online game and we've achieved so much already, I can't just leave that all behind, ya know. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts