Would you feel bad for an Argonian if his bid for Jarlship was turned down?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Eolexis

Say a Riften-born Argonian went to the Imperials and wanted to become Jarl of Riften after taking it back from the Stormcloaks, but they rejected his bid and had a Nord citizen become Jarl instead, would you feel bad for him?

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
First of all. Whats with all these aragoinan stuff? I recall there were threads like "what would your character do if he found 2 aragonians tied for a tree" and "group of aragonians plan to take over riften, what do you do?" or something like this... Can some1 answer me this, plz?

And, no. I wouldnt. I see no difference from him and any other solider.

Lurknir

There's only one hell, the one we live in now.
First of all. Whats with all these aragoinan stuff? I recall there were threads like "what would your character do if he found 2 aragonians tied for a tree" and "group of aragonians plan to take over riften, what do you do?" or something like this... Can some1 answer me this, plz?

I was about to ask that myself lol I've seen loads of similar threads, which I assume is the same person, judging by the avatar.. Different strokes for different folks I guess, which is fine.

In response to your thread Eolexis, no I wouldn't since that would just bring more strife to the Hold after just ending a lot period of strife, if that makes sense, although Maven Black-Briar (the imperial Jarl for Riften I remember correctly) isn't really a great choice at all.

Last edited:

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

I wonder if he's behind those Argonian mods I've been seeing that replaces all the Jarls and Housecarls with Argonians.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I like Argonians. I mean, they're fun at parties. Can they hold they're ale? Well it depends on what one means... Certainly, if one dunks an Argonian within an ale barrel and holds him there until one's arm tires of the task, and such tiring takes no less than say 20 minutes or thereabouts, from whence said Argonian then sputters forth still apparently amongst the living only to chastise the ale for being "overly hoppy" ,and that's when I brought out the mead because it was that time of night... what were we talking about again?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts