• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reaper87

吉光
Is the Dragonborn DLC worth my money?

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I haven't played it yet but I heard it's way better then Dawnguard and probably the best DLC for Skyrim

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
It's not on the scale of the Shivering Isles expansion for Oblivion but I believe it's worth it. I held off on purchasing only because I was waiting for them to go on sale, which they did, and I snagged all 3 DLC for 50% off. I would have bought Dragonborn for full price based on the reviews I read from others who played it.

Sean

lost somewhere
Yes, it is worth it (I got it for free from the Dragonborn beta), or you can wait for the Legendary Edition to be out, and just download it for free.

Reaper87

吉光
Okay, cool. Thanks for the info! ;)

Hermaeus Mora

I honestly think the Dragonborn DLC quest should of been the main quest for Skyrim.

Main quest of Skyrim was too predictable. Dragonborn DLC was a interesting story line to me.
I recommend you getting it.

Sean

lost somewhere
I honestly think the Dragonborn DLC quest should of been the main quest for Skyrim.

Main quest of Skyrim was too predictable. Dragonborn DLC was a interesting story line to me.
I recommend you getting it.

No, as it made more sense for Miraak to be after, and not before.

Anyways, here is a link for all the Skyrim (Xbox 360) DLC

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts