1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Worst follower, best sacrifice.

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by FullmetalHeart20, Nov 20, 2012.

1. FullmetalHeart20 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    For Boethiah's Calling, I'm wondering who to use. And by worst, I mean morally irredeemable, evil, scum. I don't wanna sacrifice someone likable or innocent. Between that and killing all her followers and champion, I feel like I'm cheating a Daedric Prince :-). Anyway, evil, evil followers people.
  2. Skulli Is that fur coming out of your ears?

Message Count:
    Cicero.
  3. aussiegirlz Member

Message Count:
    I don't use followers so I just hired a mercenary from the pub and trotted him up to his doom. Got 500 gold inheritance :p
  4. FullmetalHeart20 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Let me rephrase that. The most evil you can gain while playing chaotic good.
  5. MOROKEI New Member

Message Count:
    Hmm, off the top of my head I can't think of any follower that is more morally questionable than Eola, the creepy cannibal woman that you can recruit upon completing the "Taste of Death" daedric quest and become Namira's champion. She's pretty messed up. But she's also pretty difficult to obtain - you need to go through a fairly long (though not overly difficult) daedric quest that will test your own morals as well. So if you want a description of the most morally corrupt follower in the game, that's my opinion.
    However, for this quest (done it twice) I've picked up Benor. He's really easy to get (beat him in a brawl in Morthal) and is fairly slow-witted and annoying IMO, plus he's also a fairly incosequential loss in the grand scheme of your Skyrim adventures. However, he could be termed "innocent." Therefore, if you're still set on sacrificing the worst follower, definitely go with Eola. As a bonus, she's beloved by Namira, so Boethiath would probably be pleased by her death as well......