• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

A.Auditore

maybe...
Rude I say!!!

A.Auditore

maybe...
Beep... Sorry Pushing it up so I can find it, I think I will be making a decent size post here, this weekend :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
As they ran across the roof tops, dodging the archers that watched the city below, they reached a point where the river ran through the city, stopping she plopped down near the edge of the roof and let her feet dangling over, she turned around watching as he slowly made his way to, taking a seat next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders pulling her closer to him “That was a good run my love” she rested her head on his shoulder and snuggled up to him “Indeed it was, we should do this more often than the other thing” she looked up at him grinning, he shook his head at her and laughed softly “Oooh is that so now?” she nodded at him smiling “Yep”.

Hours had passed and soon the sun was setting on the city, the orange, yellow, red and pink colors swirled with the clouds casting out such beauty that not even a skilled painter could copy its colors. She stood up stretching her body with a few pops “Suppose we should be heading back home now huh?” Ezio laid back on the roof placing his hands behind his head “Suppose or we can go look for something to do”, looking down at him “and pray tell me what we can do in this town?” she smiled at him already knowing his answer “Alright, alright lets go see what he wants us to “do” and get to it” she leaned down towards him kissing him “Then maybe afterwards we can do the other fun thing” she winked at him “The other fun thing? Oh Oh oh yes, mmm yes definitely do that” Ezio stood up next to her taking her hand and kissing it before running off towards the end of the roof and diving into the streets below, with her not far behind him.

A.Auditore

maybe...
So I was thinking that maybe this could be a 2 person fan fic, because at times im in a bound of what to write and usually it helps if I have someone else to write along with, so if anyone wants to message me... I dunno it would kinda be like an rp but not really.....

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
So I was thinking that maybe this could be a 2 person fan fic, because at times im in a bound of what to write and usually it helps if I have someone else to write along with, so if anyone wants to message me... I dunno it would kinda be like an rp but not really.....

Hey Ash, I don't know if you have read any of my stuff but though i'm a bit tied up with my work load writing wise I would be on hand for some idea brainstorming sessions if you are stuck.

Planning a forth section thread to my fanfic based on the Mages Guild. Don't tell Dunklunk, it bugs him when I do things he isn't expecting :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
Hey Ash, I don't know if you have read any of my stuff but though i'm a bit tied up with my work load writing wise I would be on hand for some idea brainstorming sessions if you are stuck.

Planning a forth section thread to my fanfic based on the Mages Guild. Don't tell Dunklunk, it bugs him when I do things he isn't expecting :D
I wont tell dunky :X

A.Auditore

maybe...
Call you whatever I want dunky :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts