• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

A.Auditore

maybe...
INTRO:
Alright so this is my first time actually writing outsdie of the RP section, and I'm not claiming to be an excellent writer cause I am really far from that.. So my fanfic.. If you do not know by now that I am totally in love with the Assassins Creed Series this is were my title is coming from and also my fanficish thingy "The wisdom of our Creed is revealed through these words. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

So bare with me while I try to make an attemp at this

A.Auditore

maybe...
(constructive criticism is welcomed but if your going to be nasty don’t bother)

A pair of hazel eyes scanned the streets below her looking for her target, getting restless and tired waiting for him to arrive she started to move from her spot when a flash of silver caught her eye from the moons light that hung above, she franticly searched the shadows below to find the source of the flash, then she saw him step out giving her his grin that she always seemed to get weak-kneed over, she shook her head at him, and held up her hand to know she had seen him, he disappeared back into the alley way he was hiding in, waiting for her target to make an appearance.

What seemed like an endless eternity the said target finally waltz down the darkened street, humming to himself not aware that tonight would be his last night with the courtesans and the strong drinks. He felt a sudden chill and looked up to see a figure looking down at him from the rooftops, he quickened his pace, not once taking his eyes off the figure who stood still looking at him.

When he became out of view, she jumped off diving down into a pile of hay and rolling out, she brushed the extra hay from her hair and took off after him. She dived in between the alley ways and off streets to gain more ground on him and cut him off.

He had nearly reached his destination when the figure jumped out of the shadows tackling him to the ground holding her blade at his throat “Tell me who your supplier is!?” the man laughed from underneath her” TELL ME!!” he just stared at her as he grabbed her wrist shoving the blade into his neck. The other figure in the shadows ran up just as she pulled the blade from the man wiping it on his shirt “Anything?” she hung her head low “No, he killed himself with my blade” the man reached out touching her shoulder Better luck next time bella” she turned around smiling at him “Is it always like this Ezio?” he shook his head at her “No my sweet flame” he brushed the red locks from her face giving her his smile she liked so much. "Come now let us get back to the quarters and rest up, we have a long day tomorrow"

(TBC)

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Good stuff... Ezio wouldn't happen to be a mage would he? anyway, I like what is going on. Now this is a tedious detail but splitting dialogue from the rest of the writing helps it read easier. Still like this oppening.

A.Auditore

maybe...
Good stuff... Ezio wouldn't happen to be a mage would he? anyway, I like what is going on. Now this is a tedious detail but splitting dialogue from the rest of the writing helps it read easier. Still like this oppening.
Thanks :) I dont think Ezio is a mage, although the assassins do wear hooded robes... *Strokes beard*

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
You have a beard :eek:
lol kinda a random guess, only because I almost want to have some characters of mine developed but dont have the time. Ezio was the name of one of my characters grandchildren. If you want, please take Ezio...

A.Auditore

maybe...
You have a beard :eek:
lol kinda a random guess, only because I almost want to have some characters of mine developed but dont have the time. Ezio was the name of one of my characters grandchildren. If you want, please take Ezio...
Its an invisible beard but yes i do have one :p no thanks there is only one Ezio ill take ;)

A.Auditore

maybe...
(continued sorry its short, I have to go to work soon >..<)

Awaking the next morning, she looked over towards Ezio laying in bed beside her, getting a wide grin on her face as she wrapped her arms around his waist pulling herself in closer to him, she felt his hand move up and down the small of her back “Morning my sweet” she crawled on top of him smiling down as her red hair flowed around his and hers face “Mmm Morning Ezio” she leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips, he returned the gesture, he rolled out from underneath her and got dressed while she laid in bed watching him “Come love we have much to do today” he walked back over to the bed leaning down kissing her softly on the forehead, she smiled and rolled out of bed taking the sheets with her as she fell to the floor giggling “Well that certainly did not work well did it?” Ezio just laughed and helped her to her feet pulling her in close to him “See you downstairs”

(TBC)

A.Auditore

maybe...
(continued)

she got downstairs and looked around the kitchen for Ezio but did not see him How did I beat him downstairs? she shrugged her shoulders and headed over towards the stove, setting a flame to it she placed a pan over it and started to crack eggs into the pan, humming to herself, she began to make them breakfast.

She joined the assassins some time back and instantly fell in love with Ezio. The first time she had fallen in love with him is the first time they met each other, it wasn't like an accidental bump in the market place or an exchange of googly eyes from across the table, it was when he first saved her life.

She had a small run in from a group of thieves, they jumped her in a small narrow off street, holding her against the wall, Give us what we want and we'll let you get off with a scar on that beautiful face of yours the men smelled of piss and alcohol, she turned her face from them with her nose scrunched up You smell horrid the thief gave her a cold look before pressing himself against her On second thought Ill just take you instead she tried to struggle against the man You two take both enterances make sure no one sees, You are going to be delicious my beautiful red head he put his hand at her throat to hold her in place while his other hand worked at her pants.

As he tried to rip her shirt open when a figure came down on him stabbing him in his Trapezius she screamed the other two that were looking out came rushing in towards the figure that had stabbed their leader, as the got near him, he extended his arms to either side, shoving his blades into each of their necks, just as quickly as he extended he retracted his blades, she watched as the men fell to his feet, stepping over them he stepped in closer to her. Her heart pounding wondering if he was going to kill her as well.

He extended his hand out to her face, and leaned in You have nothing to fear my sweet and just like that he was gone, this mystery man somehow had won her heart and affection, the next few days she thought of him, gazing out her window wondering if she would ever see him again

(TBC)
(comments so far?)

A.Auditore

maybe...
(Continued)
She didn’t know how long she had been staring out the window, but a pair of hands slid up her neck, and into her hair, holding her head in place she felt him press himself against her “You startled me!” he laughed softly in her earYeah I know” he planted kisses on the side of her face before tilting her head to the side and continuing down her neck, stopping at her collarbone “Breakfast is ready” she said, he spun her around, turning the heat off “I know but I want something else” he smiled at her leaning in giving her a kiss, she pulled back “Oh? And what is that?” he pulled her tighter against him “I think you know” she pretended to stroke an invisible beard “Hmm bacon?” he laughed kissing her again “No” she smiled at him “I know what you want!” she wrapped her arms around his neck playing with his hair “You want…ham.. Am I right ham?” he lifted her up and placed her on the table moving in closer to her “No it’s not ham… It’s you” “Well that’s silly you can’t eat me for breakfast… I wouldn’t taste good” he smirked at her, she started to blush “Ezio..” he laid her back on the table and kissed down her body

(TBC)

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Hey Ash I'm enjoying it so far. Its a pleasent enough tale with good dialogue and nice characterization. I'm wondering which direction the story will take and i'll keep reading it for a bit as i'm enjoying your story telling so far. Will Ash go 18+? Lets see readers, next Ash-time next Ash-installment!

A.Auditore

maybe...
(continued)

They laid there on the table in each others arms Is it always going to be like this Ezio? he brushed her red hair out of her face, lightly grabbing her chin pulling her face close to his, kissing her softly I sure hope it does smiling at him she looked around the table the stuff that was on, ended up on the floor and strewn about the floor, she laughed Guess I should clean this up, was breakfast at least good? he pulled her in once again Cant wait to see what you have going for lunch

Moments later they were dressed as well as the place was cleaned up, as she slipped on her hidden blade checking it to see that it came out with ease and was sharp, satisifed with it she turned towards him and walked over to him wrapping her arms around his waist from behind What are we going to be doing today my love? he grabbed her hands and spun around to face her, he brought her hands to his face and kissed them Hmm today we are going to see a man about the contact that killed himself with your blade, after that, its pretty much open to do whatever we want he pulled her in close, he put his head in the crane of her neck and sniffed her Mmm... Citrus.. you smell wonderful my bella

She pulled her hood over her head as they stepped outside, in step with him off to his right side, he had always preferred her to walk next to him and not behind him, for she was his equal and he wanted to make sure that others knew that, she reached out and grabbed his hand, he turned and looked at her with a smile, she smiled back at him as they continued down the dirt path towards the town

(TBC)

A.Auditore

maybe...
(Continued)

*flashback*
It has been a few years since she last seen him, blending in with the shadows she moved from crowd to crowd, pickpocketing each member for some extra coin so she could at least have a decent meal tonight and a place to lay her head down for the night.

She spotted her next target, dressed in a black and red trimmed robe, she silently snuck up behind him. Waiting for the right time to snatch his coin purse from she followed him. Spotting the right time to snatch his coin purse she moved in closer towards him, just they reached a crowded area she reached out to grab her prize just as her hand touched it his grabbed hers. Turning around she meet his gaze, her mouth dropped open, managing to get some words out “Its You!” she pulled her hand with the coin purse and took off running with him not that far behind her “THIEF get back here!”

She plowed her way through the crowd knocking people over she took a right then a left another left a right another right and straight gaining enough distance between them, she finally looked behind her and he was nowhere in sight, she walked backwards a few steps looking in the crowd for him “Hmm must of given…” as she passed a cart with hay a pair of arms grabbed her pulling her backwards into the cart, his hand quickly covered her mouth “Now give me what is mine thief” she held out the purse as he snatched it from her, finally getting a good look at her “I remember you bella” her eyes widen with a sarcastic look in them as he removed his hand, she finally got to speak “Yeah why do you think I took off running?” he jumped out pulling her with him “I don’t know reaction of being caught I suppose?” he looked down at her, reaching up removing bits of hay from her red hair “Thanks and Sorry, I needed some to eat and possibly have somewhere sleep tonight” he took her hand and lifted up to his lips, kissing her hand softly “Stay with me tonight then?” she looked at him “I don’t even know your name?” he dropped her hand from his and slightly bowed “Ezio Auditore” taking a few steps back “Oooh ooh I have heard of you from the ladies Mister Auditore.. some which have me curious if they are true” he smiled at her grabbing her hand pulling her closer to him “Well I hope they where nothing but good things?” she nodded smiling at him “Perhaps but I guess Ill have to see for myself now wont I?” he turned with her hand in his and started walking to a Inn
*End of Flashback*

She felt a slight tug on her arm she blinked and looked at him “What are you smiling about love?” she smiled wider at him, and pulled herself closer to him wrapping one arm around his waist “I was thinking about the times we met” he looked down at her smiling and leaning in to kiss her to which she replied by pushing up on her toes to meet his lips. As they wondered under the stone arch of the little town she swung her hand with his humming “so this contact we are going to see… what do we know about him/her?” she looked at him with curious eyes “It’s a him.. and he is an old friend of our order”
(TBC)

A.Auditore

maybe...
(Continue)

As the two lovers headed to Ezios contact a group of ladies screamed “EZIO!!” the flaunting ladies ran over, shoving her off to the side and giving her a dirty look, she just rolled her eyes at them looking away watching for a possible attack, she never knew when or where an attack would occur “Oh Ezio we have missed you” they started batting their eyes at him and running their hands all over him, his hands shot up and proceeded to push them away “Ladies Ladies I am sorry but I am already spoken for” “Oh Ezio she will never find out Master Assassin as well as Master Lover” one of the girls winked at him “Ladies I said before I am already spoken for” he looked over towards her with her back turned against him, the girls looked at her giving her more dirty looks, even with her back turned she knew what was going on behind her and she just rolled her eyes upwards “Well if you are truly spoken for then she would surely do something about it” she let a deep sigh before turning around and without saying anything struck the girl in the face, causing her to tumble backwards and hit the ground the other girls stepped back from Ezio and behind the fallen tramp, she walked over to her and bent down grabbing her hair “Next time someone says they are spoken for Id take word and drop it you fluffing slut” she released her hair as she walked over her she kicked her in the side and up to him, giving her a shocked look she simply smiled at him wrapping her around him giving him a kiss, side glancing the girls “Hes spoken for so find someone else”.

As they continued towards the contacts house she punched him in the side “Oww Oww what was that for love?“You know damn well what that was for!” he rolled his eyes smiling at her as he pushed her up against the wall gently, running his hands over her and up to her face cradling it “I swear bella nothing happened between me and those girls, I swear it on the creed” she looked him but all the anger disappeared when she looked into his eyes knowing that he was speaking the truth let alone that smile of his “Gaw!” she threw her arms up around him pulling him closer to her “Ok ok ok I believe you”

(TBC)

A.Auditore

maybe...
(Sorry for the long delay :sadface: As I was wondering if I should continue or not)

A.Auditore

maybe...
After their brief meeting with Ezios contact, they headed back towards the hideout “Do not trust that man” she said finally as they walked into one of the beautiful gardens “You don’t? How come my Love?” he turned around facing her as he slipped his hands on her waist and pulled her closer towards him “Well for one he always looked up and towards the left whenever he spoke to you, he is lying about something Ezio” she wrapped her arms around his neck “And two he looks like a rat” he laughed as he kissed the top of her head “Oh Bella you do know how to make me laugh, But he is trustworthy and I trust him with my life” she rolled her eyes at him and pulled away “I wish you would listen to me, I don’t trust that man he is up to something I can feel it” she started to walk away from him, pulling her hood over her head, his hand shot out grabbing hers, twirling her back towards him “Fine, If you say I shouldn’t then I wont but you are going to feel very foolish when I am right about this” she looked at him “Same goes to you when I am right about this and I will be very very glad to say "I told you so" and rub it in your face... most likely after or during this whenever it is” she wiggled from his grip, smiling at him as she ran towards a building and started scale it “Coming slow poke?” she giggled as she ran across the roof tops

A.Auditore

maybe...

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I called you a lollygagger cuz you are a lollygagger. See? I said it again. Lollygagger. So, uh, what are you gonna do about it, huh? This is, once you're done with the lollygagging bit, of course. :rolleyes::eek::D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts