1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Witcher 3 Getting Expansion That's "Better Than The Main Game"

Discussion in 'RPG News and Discussion' started by Peter Paltridge, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Administrator

View the Post on the Blog

2. Vegito123

Vegito123 Member

It will be nice to see some side adventures like the first game had and enjoyed playing the extra ones and was quite shocked that there were not side adventures in the second game would of given new players a chance to explore the Witcher 2 universe, and also meet characters in the game and enjoy doing short quests not available in the main game. I wonder how the expansion will play out and will be nice to see an extended story and hope we see Yennefer or Triss in it as Geralt seems to bond with Yennefer and Triss is just a girl who he passes the time with or just with her for a short term romance. I think the graphics will be improved and hope to see the elves or dwarves in the expansion and see how they are doing and have the relations between the humans and nonhumans improved or got worse like in the first game you had a rebel group who were slaying humans no mercy was shown like leaving them to die in the cave.

3. rz3300

rz3300 New Member

I am always cautious when I hear claims that a new version is better than the original. Often times it is a couple o things that are improved, with big selling points, at the expense of losing some other features and the lack of upgrade to some. I always just have to wait and see for what the users and reviews are saying about the version.