WIP Skies' Companions

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Hello everyone this will be the first mod I will be working on. And basically this is where I am gonna ask for Suggestions as well as explain what my idea is.

With all the things I got going on I will be slowly progressing if at all. But know I will at least produce the first one.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
First off Ambiguously Bi-Sexual Altmer.

Possible names include Azufa, Adonis, Narcine, Adonarcifiel
I have decided on the family name: Baen

Now that is most of what I got right now. Is race and personality. I know it sounds offensive but he is basically that lovable rogueish pervert.
I do not have a class selected, what I got is some slight back story and lines. Any suggestions are appreciated as this character slowly develops.

The Story So Far.

Was once a member of the Aldmeri Dominion and the Thalmor. He was one of the people to design the Thalmor Robes. (I am thinking he could have been a very skilled Justicar, this would explain his skill.) Though he rarely mentions anything about his past with the Dominion he was able to survive their attempts at assassination. He fled to Skyrim where he thought was the farthest place from Thalmor influence, but when the Stormcloaks made Talos worship a major that small peaceful time was shattered. He is a man of culture and class, and it shows in how he speaks. He is just as arrogant as other Altmer, but he hides it behind a veil of snark, and seemingly buffoonery. He naturally was drawn to Solitude where he enjoys something of Imperial protection, the Bards College, and the affections of Taarie and Endarie. He lives a comfortable life, but his hedonistic lifestyle also leads him to the call of adventure. Memories of the excitement and pleasures he encountered on his travels.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
interesting I had no idea you were even a PC gamer but I warn you modding aint eazy

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
You don't pay attention in shout box. Lol only way you missed that. And yeah but learning coding in school is making me more open to learning this kinda stuff

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Taking a coding class? Good luck and god speed. There's quite the world of possibilities behind the door of computer programming and coding, you just have to learn how to open that door.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Yeah. The coding is more just comfort with messing with the basic source of the computer. But anyway either of you got any ideas for this first character please shoot them my way.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
If I get any, then I'll be sure to shoot them your way.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Okay so here we go with a basic concept. I made him with pure vanilla content. Sorry for the big image. Basically a scar on his left eye, auburn hair, a slight smirk at all times, and green-yellow eyes (Note: I think there is an orange eye color I would like to use but wasnt sure if it was vanilla so yeah. Now he looks like a standard Spell Blade. So to set him apart I was considering having a quest then you at the end help him choose which path to follow (More blade than spell or vice versa). But I need to make his base skills anyway.

standalone

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts