• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DragonSlayer798

A Blade In The Shadows
Dont you wish you had the most strongest weapon in the game well now you can, it's called windshear its on the ship you board on the last mission of the dark brotherhood its a major glitched weapon climb the front pole sticking out of the ship's front the hilt will be sticking out or it will be floating above water grab the hilt and its yours but if its floating in mid air turn around walk backwards and fall and when your near it hit take and its yours and its glithched because it has the enchantment to make anything stumble without a power hit on each hit just press attack and they stumble every time you hit them and the enchantment never runs out and the best part is it even works on dragons. i killed an Ancient Dragon in 30 sec with Windshear. hope this helps

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Try. Using. Full. Stops.

cmp007

you say 50 damage and kill an ancient dragon in 30 seconds? That doesnt sound to powerful. I can kill one in 1 hit with my daedric warhammer...

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
At the moment my my most powerful swords are the Nightingale Blade and Chillrend, both smithed to Legendary and doing over 80 points damage+ their enchantments.

Daedric swrods probably go plenty higher.

Sadly Dawnbreaker has some weird smithing cap and I can't seem to be able to improve it past Epic yet. I don't have Dragon or Daedric smithing perks yet...

cmp007

Special item like that to smith to legendary you have to enchant armor to get a 100+ smith. My warhammer is at 318 and I dont see how this weapon is the strongest in the game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts