1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Windhelm Arena?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by El Fonz0, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Haru17 Lost Falmer

Message Count:
    That'd be cool, but it would have to be 3-5 rounds and not just one for it to be fictionally-reasistic.
  2. Hadean Member

Message Count:
    the only time i've heard something related (ok, maybe not!) mentioned was by rolff stone-fist in candlehearth hall, something along the lines of "we should build a big hole and let dark elves and argonians tear each other to bits"

probably unrelated and random dialogue but with him being in windhelm though it was worth a mention
    Greatsword and Neriad13 like this.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Serebro Moniker He who moves it moves it

Message Count:
    This is the greatest discovering of all time.
  4. bulbaquil ...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.

Message Count:
    Maybe this is why Rolff is seemingly-needlessly flagged as essential? Perhaps as a quest giver or quest recipient for this uncompleted faction?
  5. Raijin A Mage that loves a Templar

Message Count:

Yes you're right :)

[IMG]

Maybe it was designed for the dark elves and for the Argonians.

I always wonder why Rolff Stone-Fist is marked down as essential and unable to be killed. I wonder if hes going to be an important figure in the future expansion? Perhaps the dark elves aligned themselves with the Thalmor? Who knows.
  6. kyle scott New Member

Message Count:
    Hi i was just browsing the net trying to find information on two characters in Dragonborn named Liesl, Benkum and Palevius lex who said they needed to get back to Windhelm, it might not be important but maybe they could be involved in an upcoming arena dlc. :)
    AS88 likes this.
  7. Saozig Hippy

Message Count:
    Yeah, I ran into them too and was all ready to fight them but they just stood around talking. So I was like "Pfft, this sucks" and went looking for something to kill. But as many people have noticed, there seems to be a lot of trolling in this DLC about content players' want and have been asking for. I don't know if you're right about this, but there are A LOT of Skyrim geeks who would love the abandoned "Pit" in Windhlem to be made into a DLC.
  8. Gehenna Dazed & Confused

Message Count:
    Not 100% on topic, but I already knew about this unfinished arena because of this page on the UESP wiki. I didn't bother to go check the cell like the OP did. Since he said the unused NPCs have unique dialog I might spawn them just to check it out. Skyrim:Unused NPCs - UESPWiki