• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I could not stop reading this - it was so good! I love the different perspective on Ulfric and your tweaks on some of the quests; I think it all came together very well in your fanfic. Can't wait to see what you have in store. Hopefully, you have time to post another chapter soon! :D

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I could not stop reading this - it was so good! I love the different perspective on Ulfric and your tweaks on some of the quests; I think it all came together very well in your fanfic. Can't wait to see what you have in store. Hopefully, you have time to post another chapter soon! :D

Thanks so much! It's been very important to me to fit the game quests in in a way that relates to and drives the original plot... so it's very nice to hear that it's working. :D

I have the next chapter and a half-ish roughly written, but I put it on the back burner when it seemed that there was no interest in the story. Perhaps I'll carve some time out of my weekend to revise and post a couple of scenes.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Chapter five has been updated. These scenes were the most difficult for me to write, the last of which was the very first I had ever imagined of Annika and Ulfric, the scene that inspired this entire story. I've been waiting two years to write that, and I'm relieved, and a little nervous, that it's finally out there. I hope you guys enjoy it!

I always love to hear your thoughts on the story, so don't be shy!

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Chapter five has been updated. These scenes were the most difficult for me to write, the last of which was the very first I had ever imagined of Annika and Ulfric, the scene that inspired this entire story. I've been waiting two years to write that, and I'm relieved, and a little nervous, that it's finally out there. I hope you guys enjoy it!

I always love to hear your thoughts on the story, so don't be shy!

Wow. Just...wow. I have so much to say about that last scene, but here I sit nearly speechless. The emotions of Ulfric and Annika were so well written, so raw, that it was like I was sitting right next to them, feeling their emotions, wanting to say words of comfort but wanting to sit and watch their interaction in the Great Hall as she gave her reasons and told her story. Simply put: It was perfect.

I await your next chapter with much anticipation and excitement! Can't wait to see how things unfold, especially regarding Galmar and the last scene. :D

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Wow. Just...wow. I have so much to say about that last scene, but here I sit nearly speechless. The emotions of Ulfric and Annika were so well written, so raw, that it was like I was sitting right next to them, feeling their emotions, wanting to say words of comfort but wanting to sit and watch their interaction in the Great Hall as she gave her reasons and told her story. Simply put: It was perfect.

This is one of the most wonderful compliments I've ever received for my writing. Thank you so very much! <3<3<3

Lord Rokinges

Official Fanfiction Judge
Three unnamed sources have told me to rate this one, so here 'tis.​
ORIGINALITY: 9/10​
CHARACTER DEPTH: 10/10​
STORY: 10/10​
LORE LEVEL: 7/10​
COMMENTS: Touching. The detail you put in are remarkable and they all add on to the memorable parts of the story. I especially enjoyed the emotions and feeling of the depth of each character. Keep writing on!​

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
COMMENTS: Touching. The detail you put in are remarkable and they all add on to the memorable parts of the story. I especially enjoyed the emotions and feeling of the depth of each character. Keep writing on!​

Love the rating system! No one's done anything like that before. :D Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

Lord Rokinges

Official Fanfiction Judge

Love the rating system! No one's done anything like that before. :D Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

Well, I am the new Fanfiction Judge.
Thought I'd bring something new.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Chapter five is now complete!

I have a question for you guys, if you wouldn't mind indulging my curiosity. Do you have any suspicions of who the double agent is? I've been dropping little hints since the first chapter—before Annika even got to Windhelm—and I'm interested to see if anyone's picked up on them. So give me your best guess!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts