• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I have a question for anyone following this story. Would you rather I post scenes as I finish them, or wait to post the chapter in its entirety?

Post scenes as you finish them :)

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
I'm enjoying this story so far it is following the main quest, which i'm honestly slightly skimming sections of it. I enjoy your writing style and find the way you have written the main quest sequences; intriguing, especially your obvious Stormcloak leanings. I am looking forward to when you aim for the Stormcloaks quests. As i have stated elsewhere i'm more an Imperial quest player, can't get behind the darker parts of the Stormcloak attitude, its just me i'd rather be governed by a greedy incompetent corrupt government than i would an efficient tyrannical force that is striving for my own suppossed good. Also why i always kill me some Thalmor when i'm out and about. However i am finding your portrayal of the characters involved in the Stormcloak cause compelling. So i would like to see story carry on and see what else you do with the characters and the plot.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I'm enjoying this story so far it is following the main quest, which i'm honestly slightly skimming sections of it. I enjoy your writing style and find the way you have written the main quest sequences; intriguing, especially your obvious Stormcloak leanings. I am looking forward to when you aim for the Stormcloaks quests. As i have stated elsewhere i'm more an Imperial quest player, can't get behind the darker parts of the Stormcloak attitude, its just me i'd rather be governed by a greedy incompetent corrupt government than i would an efficient tyrannical force that is striving for my own suppossed good. Also why i always kill me some Thalmor when i'm out and about. However i am finding your portrayal of the characters involved in the Stormcloak cause compelling. So i would like to see story carry on and see what else you do with the characters and the plot.

Thank you so much, Dale!

One of the reasons I wanted to write about the civil war was that, aside from being my favorite storyline in the game, I thought it would be a great opportunity to explore both sides. Of course, the story is going to be biased towards the Stormcloaks, but I am hoping to show both the good and bad sides of the Stormcloaks and Imperials... especially in the case of Ulfric, who is my favorite character in the game precisely because he has both a good side and a bad side. Hopefully I'll be able to do everyone justice.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Loving this story so far! Keep up the great writing!

Start Dale

Short scene added to chapter two before I fall off the face of the earth to play Dawnguard. :D

Enjoy, it will be a while before it gets round to the PS3!

Start Dale

I'm loving the description of being Dragonborn, the first time shouting it really captures the emotions of your character. I've still to write my Dragonborn character story, i may do it a bit differently but you have really inspired me with your description of the sensations involved, the current story i'm writing isn't based on a Dragonborn. But one is incoming.

Still this story is continuing to be very well written!! Keep up the good work!

Start Dale

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
You have a plan? :eek: I've never even considered such a thing.

After many failed attempts at writing long fiction without a plan, I have learned that I work best with a plan. I don't have as detailed an outline for this story as I typically do, and I've been changing and adding plot points here and there, but yeah, for the most part I know what's going to happen over the course of the nine chapters!

Start Dale

After many failed attempts at writing long fiction without a plan, I have learned that I work best with a plan. I don't have as detailed an outline for this story as I typically do, and I've been changing and adding plot points here and there, but yeah, for the most part I know what's going to happen over the course of the nine chapters!

Cool well i have to say your story shows the care you put into the work.

With my three Fanfics i have a very rough idea of whats going to happen in the main story arc but i wouldn't go so far as to say that i have a plan...

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Tiny scene added to chapter two. I don't like putting up so little at a time, but I've been struggling to pull this one together, so there it is.

Also, once chapter two is complete, I'll be updating with a revised version of chapter one. And changing the title of the story to Wind Guide You. I don't know why I didn't call it that in the first place, since it's the title of the song from the score that pretty much inspired this entire story!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts