Will that Werewolf pack you find in Dragonborn be hostile to Vampire characters?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I'm curious because generally Vampires and Werewolves hate each other even in all of Tamriel it seems. The companions want you to hunt down Vampires in quests and Harkon calls werewolves "filth". So if I happen to be a Vampire and approach the Werewolf pack will they show hatred to me?

CaptMorgan72

No of course not, why would they? If you have Dawnguard then level 4 vampirism does not trigger aggression anymore. As long as you don't shift into vampire lord form you will be fine. All those things you mentioned is part of the lore but not really part of the game mechanics.

Pharaun159

if you are not a werewolf, they act as iff your tresspassing and ask you to leave. Havent pushed it to see if they actually will, but they wont speak to you for sure.

Saozig

Hippy
My character's not a vampire nor a werewolf. They warned me when I approached, but I continued and walked through their camp to talk to the guy the quest arrow was pointing to and one of the others went "never should have come here". A minute later there was a bunch of dead werewolves. Three had transformed for me. Yhe fourth didn't and shot arrows although not for long. :cool:

Saozig

Hippy
I wonder if they are more ready to attack if you get the misc quest to go find them. Because the way it looked to me, the only way to remove that quest from your misc list was to kill them, because simply finding their camp didn't complete the quest for me.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
They do not like anyone who isn't a werewolf. They tell you to leave or they'll attack. I haven't gone so far as to proceed against their warnings, but I would predict that they'll attack.

alphadanvers

So they asked me to leave and I must have taken too long because they became hostile. I wanna buy the rings they sell but I can't because they immediately attacked. I've ready tried leaving and coming back, waiting for days and nothing seems to work. Anybody know how to fix this? I play on 360

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts