Will sharks actually attack in GTA V?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Docta Corvina

I, for one, hope they do. Added hilarity. :D ...Wish they'd been in IV, so I could feed Niko to them. Gawd, he pissed me off.

ANYWAY, I cannot wait for this game! :D <3

Panthera

Don Gato
I, for one, hope they do. Added hilarity. :D ...Wish they'd been in IV, so I could feed Niko to them. Gawd, he pissed me off.

ANYWAY, I cannot wait for this game! :D <3
What was wrong with Niko? ...he was hilarious. :p

Clau

The Fateless One
I found this one that really intrigued me.

ank5zyhh.jpg

Said to be the box art of the game:

gta-v-box-art.jpg

Docta Corvina

What was wrong with Niko? ...he was hilarious. :p

He was hilarious...hilariously boring! :p I dunno, I played and enjoyed GTAIV mainly for the other characters, to be totally honest. Niko got a bit livelier over time, but not nearly enough to salvage his character.

Packie, FTW <3

Clau

The Fateless One
From GTA Wiki
Sharks
Main article: Sharks (animal)#GTA V
While rumored to be in previous games, sharks are confirmed to be in GTA V. According to the private demo shown to the press, they are hostile in the game, capable of attacking and killing the player. Before attacking, they circle the player in groups, gradually getting closer (similar to real shark behavior), and appear as dots on the mini-map when they are in the vicinity.

I'm just happy that sharks will attack the player. When GTA V comes off the shelves, my first target will be looking for sharks.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts