• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CaptMorgan72

stop the vampire killing missions that the Dawnguard members give me? I have been putting off completing the main Dawnguard quest, because I don't want the vampire hunting missions to stop.

blue 468

no they won't stop they are radiant quests meaning they'll keep on going just like the companion quests

Adam Warlock

the high number of random vampire attacks in cities and countryside will be greatly reduced and no more Travelers will appear, but as blue 468 says , the radiant quests continue

Adam Warlock

the high number of random vampire attacks in cities and countryside will be greatly reduced and no more Travelers will appear, but as blue 468 says , the radiant quests continue
For funsies now that Harkon is dead , I use Dead Thrall spell to transport various Vampires and their Tralls into Fort Dawnguard where some of them will later respawn alive to have battles with Isran and company.
Much fun to see the Dawnguard members who aren`t also followers get their licks in against their sworn enemies

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts