• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
something I have never seen before. Just North of Bleakwind Basin, I ran across a flock (herd?) of nine Frost Atronachs that promptly attacked me. Since I have never seen this before in all the years I have played, I wonder if this is a known, rare, event; or just a one-time glitch.

Last edited:

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
Never have I seen Frost Antronachs, but I have seen Flame Antronachs come in 3's idk where I was. But they came out of nowhere and it scared the hell outta me.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
Never heard of this myself, perhaps it's a bug or something. Maybe a side effect of mods, or perhaps a bunch of mages were fighting nearby and their summoned friends decided to desert them all. Very interesting.

I've never run across wild frost atronachs at all. Flame atronachs sometimes, but NEVER frost atronachs. I wish I could because frost salts are kinda hard to find.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Interesting indeed.

The only "wild" frost atronachs that I've seen occurred outside of "The Freeze," Winterhold's prison, upon my exit of it. I believe there were three of them... or was it five?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts