• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kevock

I dont know wich i should choose : Vampire transformation or Helpin THE guys from dawnguard..

CaptMorgan72

Depends on how you view vampires. Do you see them as evil creatures that need to be wiped out as the Dawnguard believe, or do you see them as an elevated race? Molag Bal created vampires, and the Daedra are the pantheon of gods in the Elder Scroll universe. Serana certainly demonstrated to me that vampires are not always bloodthirsty creatures that seek to kill you. I found the vampires intriguing and joined them my first time playing Dawnguard. I found that being a vampire doesn't mean you have to become a demonic creature that kills everyone, although you can do that if you like even without being a vampire.

kevock

Depends on how you view vampires. Do you see them as evil creatures that need to be wiped out as the Dawnguard believe, or do you see them as an elevated race? Molag Bal created vampires, and the Daedra are the pantheon of gods in the Elder Scroll universe. Serana certainly demonstrated to me that vampires are not always bloodthirsty creatures that seek to kill you. I found the vampires intriguing and joined them my first time playing Dawnguard. I found that being a vampire doesn't mean you have to become a demonic creature that kills everyone, although you can do that if you like even without being a vampire.

Hmm you're really right, I think that i choose the vampire. Thanks!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts