1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Why is Florentius Baenius attacking me?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Vatsuggggg, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Vatsuggggg

Vatsuggggg New Member

I wonder why he is attacking me? I never attacked him during the quest when I'm going to talk to him... What should I do?

Found this: Florentius may attack you for no reason at all. No known fix. Not even reloading or sheathing will stop him. (If you have a bounty I would suggest paying it before doing the quest or pay and return after a strategic retreat. Alternatively PC users can apply a simple console command workaround player.paycrimegold &--#60;amount&--#62; &--#60;factionID&--#62;).

I can't kill him but when he is as low as he can get in life he curl up and some seconds later he rise up and starts attacking me again, but exactly when he start to rise up I can see the text: Press E to talk to Florentius Baenius. But he doesn't start talk to me and attacks me.

Some pictures:

http://tinypic.com/v...pic=2iaqvs2&s=6

http://i50.tinypic.com/vq2iyo.jpg

2. Vatsuggggg

Vatsuggggg New Member

Solved, I had to wait 24 hours ingame time and then go in again ;)

3. Homicide_1987

Homicide_1987 New Member

I can't talk to Florentius at all tried waiting 24 hours & leaving & doing other things then coming back but he just attacks me & can't talk to him. If anyone can help that would be awesome & I got it on PS3.

4. Jimbob34

Jimbob34 New Member

If you have the Bend Will shout, that will solve the problem and he becomes as friendly as a normal NPC should be[/QUOTE]