• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Everytime I go into a city/town, there are npc's who are constantly telling me "You don't look so good" or something along those lines that I don't look so well and that I look sick. I've been having these comments ever since I started the game. Haven't come accross any vampires, and as far as I can tell, I'm healthy. Help please.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
You're not a Werewolf are you?

I am and I get that a lot. If you're not sure, go to your options Magic > Active Effects. It should show you if you have contracted anything. You may have Rockjoint or Ataxia something like that.

Eturnus

You're not a Werewolf are you?

I am and I get that a lot. If you're not sure, go to your options Magic > Active Effects. It should show you if you have contracted anything. You may have Rockjoint or Ataxia something like that.

which you can cleanse at any shrine! as long as your not a warewolf or vampire

As far as I know I'm not a werewolf or vampire. Thanks. I didn't know about how to check myself or about the shrines. Shall check that tomorrow.

Klasie

Stormcloak Assassin
I use to be a werewolf, then I cured myself and they still telling me I look sick! The guards used to ask me "Is that hair coming our of your ears?!" but after I cured myself only one guard asked me that same question and since then I haven't heard that question again, but yeah they still telling me I look sick...Sigh!!!

Onyx

You can check by going into Magic -> Active Effects. It will list any diseases or negative effects in RED. If you have these people generally say this.

They say it (less often it seems) when a werewolf but also have some additional dialogue (like is that hair I see coming out of your ear, or keep your dog quiet at night!)

You will hear that from some alchemists if you do NOT have a rested bonus (either rested or well rested). Get some sleep, see if they are still nagging you about it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts