1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Why do they keep saying this?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by SkyrimGivesGraphgasms, Nov 24, 2011.

1. SkyrimGivesGraphgasms

SkyrimGivesGraphgasms Member

Everytime I go into a city/town, there are npc's who are constantly telling me "You don't look so good" or something along those lines that I don't look so well and that I look sick. I've been having these comments ever since I started the game. Haven't come accross any vampires, and as far as I can tell, I'm healthy. Help please.
  2. A5ko

A5ko Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer

You're not a Werewolf are you?

I am and I get that a lot. If you're not sure, go to your options Magic > Active Effects. It should show you if you have contracted anything. You may have Rockjoint or Ataxia something like that.
  3. Eturnus

Eturnus Member

which you can cleanse at any shrine! as long as your not a warewolf or vampire
  4. SkyrimGivesGraphgasms

SkyrimGivesGraphgasms Member

As far as I know I'm not a werewolf or vampire. Thanks. I didn't know about how to check myself or about the shrines. Shall check that tomorrow.
  5. Klasie

Klasie Stormcloak Assassin

I use to be a werewolf, then I cured myself and they still telling me I look sick! The guards used to ask me "Is that hair coming our of your ears?!" but after I cured myself only one guard asked me that same question and since then I haven't heard that question again, but yeah they still telling me I look sick...Sigh!!!
  6. Deathjest

Deathjest New Member

Yeah, sometimes you'll get brain rot as well.
    Any shrine ought ta fix ya right up.
  7. Onyx

Onyx Member

You can check by going into Magic -> Active Effects. It will list any diseases or negative effects in RED. If you have these people generally say this.

They say it (less often it seems) when a werewolf but also have some additional dialogue (like is that hair I see coming out of your ear, or keep your dog quiet at night!)
  8. jd-inflames

jd-inflames Member

You will hear that from some alchemists if you do NOT have a rested bonus (either rested or well rested). Get some sleep, see if they are still nagging you about it.