1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Why do I have some guys hip bones in my inventory?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Daelon DuLac, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Daelon DuLac 7/22/2014 Peace Out

Message Count:
    I realize that I already got the key to the area where I meet that crazy Daedric Prince in the Blue Palace, but I have yet to figure out why I'm carrying around that dead guys pelvis?

Any clues?
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Lady Imp Rabid Wolverine

Message Count:
    Maybe you accidentally picked it up? I'm always accidentally picking up random things....
  3. Daelon DuLac 7/22/2014 Peace Out

Message Count:
    I think it has something to do with the quest. It belongs to "Palegeous" or something like that, so I'm holding on to it. It only ways a #. Of course, maybe I can use it to distract some wolves sometime if it proves to be useless.
  4. Medea The Shadow Queen

Message Count:
    I think it's just supposed to be the divine focus (link) between you and Pelagius in the quest. Once you finish the quest, you can drop it anywhere you like.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Daelon DuLac 7/22/2014 Peace Out

Message Count:
    Oh! Okay. Yet again, one of y'all has come to my rescue. :)
  6. Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky -Bnahabra King-

Message Count:
    Its the hip bones used to activate Sheogoraths quest. Go to the east wing(I think) of the Blue palace walk through it until you are transported into the mind of Pelagius the mad.

Have a pleasant day.
  7. Anouck Queen of Procrastination

Message Count:
    Isn't this pelagius' hipbone?
    It's related to the Sheogorath quest or some bards college quest. I don't exactly remember..
  8. Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky -Bnahabra King-

Message Count:
    It is. Not bards. Daedra.
  9. Adam Warlock Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    You are stuck with it until you have the Wabbajack , I think .
    idk

Otherwise it`s like the flute and the drum from the Bard`s College quests that you are just stuck with until Bethesda thinks it`s important enough to patch out like Gallus`s Journal
  10. Tyer032392 Active Member

Message Count:
    Pelagius hipbone is part of the Daedric quest "A cure for madness". When you complete the quest, Sheogorath gives you the Wabbajack as a trinket of being his new champion. Occasionally, you will get the nut who ask to be Wabbajacked as well.