• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jdhorrigan

On my current character, it would be Ysolda, because she's just adorable. Although, I don't think a Dark Brotherhood assassin would be the best type to make a family and cuddle in bed with.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Marry? Psht. Who has the time? Who needs the commitment? Just find that special someone and turn them to your dead thrall. Dead people can't say no. But they can say "Nnngh" and "Guumust...kill".

Conversations are minimal, but rewarding.

stagnant94

i marry for the money, nothing more, nothing less

osheao

i have played for 100's of hours with tons of different characters and have never got married.

but, i guess i should get the achievement some day, lol...

Declando

Dwarvenborn
Aela the Huntress, she practically looks like my female character (Without the face-paint), She can be a follower, and she can be easy to find if I every want to become a werewolf once more!

Iceman_mat

Camila.

She caught my eye and after finding the amulet was all like "yo I see that amulet" and ever since we have been married.

Though when she stopped making me food, comming to bed and had a frequent elven visitor I became suspicious.

Being in the Dark Brotherhood I found his residence quickly and made sure he didn't awake.
I was going to do the same to Camila as she slept in her bed across from her brother, after I sent her back home, I could not though and refrained my blade.

I re-sheathed the blade, asked she return home and have been working at the marriage since. I didn't feel right to give her the eternal slumber as well.

Still doesn't cook for me though =(.

-Cheers

Iceman_mat

Honey?"
"Yes?"
"I know we've been through a rough patch, but I want you to know that even though I considered it, I didn't kill you in your sleep last night. Because I respect you."
"Aww, how sweet!"

Don't be hating on my Medevil marriage consouling

Iceman_mat

As well as you could say your marriage is to someone who is not unlike a slave good sir! Has no choice when your ORDERING her to sleep with you!

Thane of Whiterun indeed!

lol

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Camila.

She caught my eye and after finding the amulet was all like "yo I see that amulet" and ever since we have been married.

Though when she stopped making me food, comming to bed and had a frequent elven visitor I became suspicious.

Being in the Dark Brotherhood I found his residence quickly and made sure he didn't awake.
I was going to do the same to Camila as she slept in her bed across from her brother, after I sent her back home, I could not though and refrained my blade.

I re-sheathed the blade, asked she return home and have been working at the marriage since. I didn't feel right to give her the eternal slumber as well.

Still doesn't cook for me though =(.

-Cheers

Had you done the sensible thing and turned her into an obedient thrall you could have avoided this whole unpleasant situation.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Had you done the sensible thing and turned her into an obedient thrall you could have avoided this whole unpleasant situation.
Come on, Captain,
you can wear your shoes
Don't it make a change
To have a girl who can't refuse
Easy money
Lying on a bed
Just as well they never see
The hate that's in your head
:mad: Don't they know they're making love
To one already dead!?

People I wish I could marry:
Faendal, Brynjolf, Tolfdir, and Korjo (for my khajiit character)

People my characters have married:
Balimund, Onmund, Vilkas, and Farkas

My main character, Mimi the Alchemist, isn't married as of yet, but I plan to marry quintous navale despite his weird facial hair. :)

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Come on, Captain,
you can wear your shoes
Don't it make a change
To have a girl who can't refuse
Easy money
Lying on a bed
Just as well they never see
The hate that's in your head
:mad: Don't they know they're making love
To one already dead!?

Easy, Fantine. There'll be no musical numbers once you're a zombie, so get it all out of your system right now.

SilverJay

I married the argonian 'Scouts Many Marshes' because um... I don't know? It really doesn't matter to me since I married to get money and free food. My husband won't follow (which is fine since I have strong followers), and he doesn't try to be sweet. Straight to the point. All I want is free money and food from him, he just sits around and doesn't really care. Were a good couple.

Scarshadow323

I tend to marry Marcuio (I know that's probably spelled wrong, but as Pewdie says: I DONT CAAAAAAARE!!!) because he's just that kind of guy. But sometimes I go with Vilkas or someone else for a change of the Heavily Armored Spell Bro. If I had my PC that could run Skyrim I'd use mods and cheats to marry:

Jarl Ulfric because of his voice.
Harkon because he's freaking AWESOME <3
And Cicero because why in SITHIS' NAME NOT!

Haru17

Lost Falmer
In Sithis' name why not:

Ulfric - Smelly and deceitful nord politician

Harkon - Want's TES to turn into the plot of the Underworld movies.

Cicero - MOMMY ISSUES!!! Besides that, he's annoying and won't shut up... ever. People hate jesters for a reason.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts