• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

deer8888

if you could only be one witch one would u be
the guild master of the thieves guild

the arch mage

the leader assassin or what ever you would call them

the harborner or how ever you spell it of the companions

i would probably pick thieves guild because their just so organized with their guild i don't know why but it just draws me but it would be cool if you got mercers house or the golden glow estate for becoming guild master

Wippii

Bookworm
None of those. I don't like being a leader.

I also absolutely loathe both the TB and the DB - I would be more than happy to lead their destruction, but not the guilds themselves. :p

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I pick Arch Mage because of the respawning alchemy ingredients and soul gems.

Dr.Madness

Overlord of the Void
I'd be the Archmage of the College of Winterhold. Its a nice big place, the local populace shuns it, and there are only 11 other people there. Perfect for studying Daedra in peace....until you accidently summon a Daedric Prince of course.....

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
I would be the Listener (AKA head assassin) of the Dark Brotherhood.
Why:

1.For the game on console without mods, it's one of my favorite armors.

2.I love Shadowmere and think he is a great asset considering he can take down legendary dragons all by his lonesome.

3. I also LOVE the NPC's that you are with at the end of the main quest in the Dawnstar Sanctuary (Nazir, Babette, DB initiates and for me Cicero).

4.I also like the followers you get (the DB initiates and Cicero) because they cannot die, and I think the girl one is pretty hot and she calls you plops like master. Plus the they are damn good at sneaking and staying out of your damned way.

5. I also like the Dawnstar Sanctuary when it's completely decorated. It is nice and roomy, plus you get the torture room which is amusing.

6. I like the fact that you can make so much BANK. It is so lucrative at the end because the quests never end and you get 1000 per contract. And each contract takes like five minutes to complete.

7. I like that you are very respected by your fellow DB people. They actually call you listener and are very respectful. Like when I became head of TG, most of the people still treated me like dirt which pissed me off.

8. I also like the guard's reactions to you. "Oh, I know who you are, you won't be having any trouble from me" (or something like that) and "psst... hail sithis!"

9. I like the whole mechanics of the brotherhood. Very secretive, needing a password for the door, being the guild people fear the most, etc.

Amradel

Either Arch Mage or the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood... Though I wouldn't mind leading the Thieves guild either.
I think Arch Mage would be my first choice though.

sticky runes

Mage college is my fave faction, so I'd pick Arch Mage. How nice to live in that huge tower with your own little indoor garden.

I wish we could gain more political power, though. I think that if you become arch mage (or perhaps any faction leader) before starting the Diplomatic Immunity quest, you should be able to use your status to gain access to Elenwen's party without pretending to be a guest.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Harbinger for me first and foremost.

The whole being a bad ass swordsman thing fits better with them than anything else really.

englishlion2001

The Harbinger as it is the only leader of a faction where decent people give you respect and im sure that the companions would kick the other faction arses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
The Harbinger as it is the only leader of a faction where decent people give you respect and im sure that the companions would kick the other faction arses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know, those bards can be pretty tough

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
8. I also like the guard's reactions to you. "Oh, I know who you are, you won't be having any trouble from me" (or something like that) and "psst... hail sithis!"
Having a random guard quietly tell me "hail Sithus" always cracks me up

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
!!! Wait....I know you !!!

J

Jeremius

None of them. I personally feel that the Dragonborn does not really deserve those positions. You are just handed those positions, not because of actual skills, but because the pc saved the guilds or some other reason. I guess for the Dark Brotherhood it kind of make sense.

ambiiientz

Arse Mage from the College of Shmeklehold however you spell it....

or the Garbagebringer whatever you call that guy...

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I would be the Listener (AKA head assassin) of the Dark Brotherhood.

2.I love Shadowmere and think he is a great asset considering he can take down legendary dragons all by his lonesome.

Video or it didn't happen.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Anyone who knows me knows my choice. Obviously I would pick the dragon cult.

zuko514

archmage has the best perk. nice living condition, doing 10 years then retire.On my warrior play through, I become the arch mage with only restoration, that is like become the head master of Stanford with only a degree in fine art lol! The best part is no body every going to challenge your position. No mage is gonna challenge me for the shake of honor. Dont like how I do thing, well time to face the wrath of academia.
all joke aside, the listener is a pretty cool job

zuko514

on a serious note,how did the college state in business for so long? With the way the previous arch mage runs the place, I am surprise the place is not forclose by now

Latest posts