1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Who would/have you sacrifice(d) to Boethiah?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Yukari Yakumo, Jun 28, 2012.

1. carz101 The Steve Of Skyrim!

Message Count:
    Yeah seriously. He is a jerk and cant shoot straight, at least Sven can play the Dragonborn comes. ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. nordicowboy Must be my Nord blood......

Message Count:
    Cosnach. Every time.
  3. Kairee Blackblade Premium Member

Message Count:
    Njada of the Companions. Acidic sarcasm practically drips from her lips every time you speak to her, so I had no qualms whatsoever about leading her to her death.
    MushroomGenius and nordicowboy like this.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. tigersharkdude Member

Message Count:
    I honestly dont remember, it was whoever was following me at the time. I dont put much though into my actions in game..its just a game
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    MrCostari: 1 Point (Well said) Jun 29, 2012
    MrCostari likes this.
  5. treasurehunter Lol.... Whut?

Message Count:
    I usually give Lydia to to pillar. I've never really been attached to her. the very first time I met Lydia I was like YAY then her impatient tone quickly changed that. She died while we fought the Alik'r. And I sighed.
    After that, I left her sitting in Dragonsreach until I needed someone to sacrifice. She's been my steady go-to girl for that quest since then.
  6. Start Dale I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.

Message Count:
    Some sell sword i found in a bar in Solitude, he was all like "Man give me some coin and lets get our adventure on!"

I thought in my head, 'I have been looking someone, someone for Boethiah, some uncharasmatic Jock Douchebag to slay and then you come into my life, can it be any sweeter'. so i dragged him back to the camp, a Blood Dragon attacked we killed him together then i stuck the Douche to the pillar and killed him good.

Got me my Ebony mail and went to be the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood and cornered the market in property expansion with all five properties and thanes available.

Then i married Lydia.

Cause thats how you roll when you're hardcore!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Gowsh Old Fart

Message Count:
    I'm lining up the conceited Khajiit from the College of Winterhold.

Why? He annoys the living heck out of me. Almost as much as the resident Thalmor.

I'm going to go well out of my way to do several quests I'm not really interested in for this character (instead of Dawnguard stuff, mind you), just to get Mr. Best Magician Ever :vomit:as a follower.

Then, I'll invite him to church.

Bwahahaha!!!!
    Start Dale likes this.
  8. samgurl775 Cerberus Officer

Message Count:
    I've done the quest three times.

First time - Calder, the housecarl in Windhelm. He is the only housecarl that NEVER failed to say something like "you lost?" every time I entered my own house. And I don't like his sideburns.

Second time - Faendal. I was married to Camilla Valerius at the time, and I hated how he would always walk out of my house right as I was walking in.

Third time - Stenvar. I just really needed someone to sacrifice and he was the closest person, so...:)
    Moris likes this.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. King o' the Britains Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness

Message Count:
    Faendael. He was in my house with camilla Valaerius, Mad at him forever
  10. morguen87 |\/| P |/\|

Message Count:
    Wait until 3-4 am then pick the lock to his house and sneak attack-kill him while he's in bed. You won't get a bounty because there won't be any witnesses.
  11. Mr1cammando asdf

Message Count:
    Best quote ever.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dovahkiiller New Member

Message Count:
    I sacrificed the unbroken lady in whiterun cause she was too manly
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. MrCostari Member

Message Count:
    I don't know if this is possible, I've never done this quest, but I would sacrifice Cicero, dang that guy is annoying and he made me rich!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Kairee Blackblade Premium Member

Message Count:
    Not possible. Cicero is marked as essential, so you can't use him. I think if you took him to the pillar he would just refuse to touch it.
  15. Punz Dark Lord of Skyrim

Message Count:
    I sacrificed Jenassa, A Dunmer merc in The Drunken Huntsman. The only reason I decided to use her was because she attacked me. I dropped my controller which landed on the Power button. That caused me to Fus Ro Dah her. After I paid my bounty, I asked her to follow me and then I got my revenge, albeit, it was a bit extreme on my part.
    Start Dale likes this.
  16. Kairee Blackblade Premium Member

Message Count:
    LOL! I did that once in Solitude and accidentally FRD'd the beggar in the market square. Rather than pay the bounty I just reloaded.
  17. DJDragonflame call me "DJ" or "Dragonflame"

Message Count:
    Faendal. Well, not a good reason to sacrifice him because he's a master of Archery if you haven't gotten Archery up so quickly or haven't done Archery. It was so out of character of one of my character. I was just trying to get the Oblivion Walker achievement, which I don't know what I'm missing still, except the Razor (which I totally messed up that quest, but gotten the Savior's Hide and Hircine's ring).
  18. Punz Dark Lord of Skyrim

Message Count:
    Ah, reloading. A staple in Skyrim. :) Yeah, I should've done that.
  19. nolollygagging Archabald The Khajiit

Message Count:
    I was trying to figure out his name as well! He's definitely one i would kick into the trap! So annoying.

And ofcourse that girl in Barb and Bee that keeps saying "I dont have any business with you so get out of my face!". JEZUZ. I HATE HER!:bluedragon:
  20. Kairee Blackblade Premium Member

Message Count:
    That guy would be Nazeem and the girl in the B&B is Sapphire. I think I'm gonna have to do that killing-Nazeem-in-front-of-everyone thing myself...
    • Agree Agree x 2