Who wants a Witchdoctor Build Video?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Will you watch this?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FudgeMuppet

Hey guys, I've recently started up a youtube channel (link in my signature) and I've dedicated it to making build video's:
- I've made a build "enhancement" video already which will turn any vampire character into a sort of 'god of time' if you will. [ note: I was very tired when I made it so I secretly DO have a personality ;) ]
- For my next video (Coming very very soon) I've created a really awesome looking Witchdoctor!
- If you want to see what it looks like it is previewed at the end of my Necrowarp enhancement video.
BUT CUTTING TO THE CHASE:
- The Witchdoctor is almost like a voodoo priest of the Elder Scrolls world.
- They are very tribal in their mentality, their appearance and with their skillset.
- Its main skills are alchemy (poisons), conjuration (necromancy), one handed and light armor.
- My video will show what you need to make this build, and how to play it.
- Personally I think it looks really awesome, and in the video it will have a bone hawk amulet and forsworn headdress :p
Playstyle Summary:
As a witchdoctor you will defeat your enemies with a poisoned war axe along side dead thralls or recently resurrected thralls all whilst wearing armor that will give you decent protection whilst still allowing for quick movement. You will have enchanted armor to counter your moderate armor rating, the steel smithing perk to upgrade your war axe, sneak to show your knowledge of forest terrain and also to allow you to place poisons in your enemies pockets with pickpocket. In the video I will have restoration perks instead of pickpocket as it allows you to heal your thralls, even more so with the necromage perk, and with the respite perk, give them stamina. Most importantly you'll look great whilst in action and really enjoying roleplaying! :D
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) http://www.youtube.com/user/FudgeMuppet
THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME, PLEASE SUBCRIBE & SHARE!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts