Who thinks the emporer is a total IDIOT?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

who thinks hes dumb

• Yes he is dumb

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • no it wasnt his fault

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
tumblr_m0w8khmuMT1r47jk9.gif

The Emperor's have a way of accepting their fates like a boss. Both in Oblivion and Skyrim. Why run when you are going to be constantly chased? Uriel knew he had to die, he saw it in his visions and dreams. Might have even known that his son Martin was going to die as well. They are Emperors for a reason, they put the lives of their people before their own.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Yeah Uriel was cursed with the gift of prophecy and knew it was his destiny to bit the bullet, I always thought it blows that the guy who killed him was so easy to kill too. It would of been nice if the Emperor Uriel could of put up more of a fight, but looking back to when i first played Oblivion I thought, yeah this guy definitely knows he's gonna die as he just gave me his amulet.

Actually going back to Morrowind, even then Uriel Septim knew and believed in prophecy which is why he sent the player from the Imperial Prison to Morrowind, it was foretold to him by Azura, who also told the Player.

I liked the Emperor in Skyrim asking me to kill the guy who arranged his death, Motierre, who I did kill once he told me where I could get my money for doing his dirty work in killing Emperor Titus Mede.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Hi im new and im just saying did the emperor have to die so EASILY?

That thing you call "dying easily?" Yeah, that's called dying realistically. If the enemies in Bethesda games died realistically, the game would be too easy.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
no way uriel is a septim, he was the last great emperor well untill a decent one comes along.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Well if Uriel and his sons had not fallen to the assassins blade Martin would have not been giving the chance to rise to become the last great Septim emperor and he probably would have died at Kvatch had the Hero not intervened.

Uriel Septim VII

I was born 87 years ago. For 65 years I've ruled as Tamriel's emperor, but for all these years, I've never been the ruler of my own dreams. I have seen the gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see. Behold, in darkness, a doom sweeps the land. This is the 27th of the last seed, the year of Akatosh, 433. These are the closing days of the 3rd era, and the final hours of my life.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
How would they be Idiots? Run from the Mythic Dawn or Dark Brotherhood, but in the end, you'll die anyway. I'd like to call YOU an idiot for accepting your fate.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I was born 87 years ago. For 65 years I've ruled as Tamriel's emperor, but for all these years, I've never been the ruler of my own dreams. I have seen the gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see. Behold, in darkness, a doom sweeps the land. This is the 27th of the last seed, the year of Akatosh, 433. These are the closing days of the 3rd era, and the final hours of my life.
I just read that in Patrick Stewart's voice.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
You know.. if you didn' work this thread like a troll, or have the useless poll ( see what i did there) we could have had a reall deep and awesome discussion. And no Professor X was not an idiot, sometimes running is futile and it takes more to accept you are outplayed than it is to stay defiant for the reinforcements that will never come...

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
You know.. if you didn' work this thread like a troll, or have the useless poll ( see what i did there) we could have had a reall deep and awesome discussion. And no Professor X was not an idiot, sometimes running is futile and it takes more to accept you are outplayed than it is to stay defiant for the reinforcements that will never come...

>And no Professor X was not an idiot
>Sometimes running is futile
>Running
>Professor X

OpoQQ.jpg

Actually thinking about Emperor Uriel Septim, he was pretty pivotal in that he either appeared in or was mentioned in all the early games as a key point in the plots from Arena to Oblivion. Uriel was the one the hero had to free in Arena, Then Uriel sent all those agents out to do Missions in Daggerfall, Hammerfell and of course he sent the Nerevarine in Morrowind. So Uriel accomplished a lot, still, I think he died way to easily in Oblivion, but as I said before he was 86 and knew his death was coming and I also bet he was ready to go. Not a lot of Tamrielians live to such a great age as Emperor Uriel did besides the King Of Worms and Traven, the Mage's Guild leader unless they are elves. Just my 2cents worth.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts