• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
the most powerful NPC in terms of Level and stats is Miraak followd by Arngeir who are both level 150, In terms of who is harder to beat its a toss up between the ebony warrior who is level 80 and Kartsagg who is level 90. but really if you are gnna talk about all chaarcters encountered in the game it is probably hermaeus mora or sheogorath or even your own character if you level up far enough.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I had not initially considered Arngeir, though I should have. I recall in my early days that an unfortunate troll followed me into High Hrothgar. Arngeir and his fellows wasted no time shouting the troll into oblivion. I like to relive the experience when in need of some entertainment. Plus, it seems that the Grey Beards need a bit more excitement in their daily lives, wouldn't you agree?

Sven

Real-life Nord
Neloth all the way.That grey skin son of a bitch can do some damage with his spells.

Miraak is pictured as almighty in the game but he can't do S.Takes him forever to figure out how to go around a rock.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
In all honesty, the children are the most powerful NPCs in Skyrim. No one can even do a scratch amount of damage on them. Not even Daedric Princes. They are practically Demi-Gods. Although I believe these 'Demi-Gods' are not immune to Illusion spells :).
Besides the children , I'd have to say Miraak or Arngeir in terms of level and TEW or Karstaag in terms of actual battle.

tx12001

In all honesty, the children are the most powerful NPCs in Skyrim. No one can even do a scratch amount of damage on them. Not even Daedric Princes. They are practically Demi-Gods. Although I believe these 'Demi-Gods' are not immune to Illusion spells :).
Besides the children , I'd have to say Miraak or Arngeir in terms of level and TEW or Karstaag in terms of actual battle.
children are not demi-gods all you need is a simple mod that allows them to be killed it was originally intended as the children have combat dialogue

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
children are not demi-gods all you need is a simple mod that allows them to be killed it was originally intended as the children have combat dialogue

Sorry, my bad. I forgot about mods completely.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Neloth all the way.That grey skin son of a bitch can do some damage with his spells.

Miraak is pictured as almighty in the game but he can't do S.Takes him forever to figure out how to go around a rock.

Kohlar has yet to battle Miraak, but in my previous playthrough with Kor, Miraak had to use his dragon soul healing trick every ten seconds it seems. So I say, if Miraak is truly the greatest, why does he need several dragons as back up?

Tyer032392

I had not initially considered Arngeir, though I should have. I recall in my early days that an unfortunate troll followed me into High Hrothgar. Arngeir and his fellows wasted no time shouting the troll into oblivion. I like to relive the experience when in need of some entertainment. Plus, it seems that the Grey Beards need a bit more excitement in their daily lives, wouldn't you agree?

So much for them being against violence.

tx12001

So much for them being against violence.
now here is a serious case of being Trolled

Tyer032392

now here is a serious case of being Trolled

Gotta love how at the end one of the other Greybeards uses his fire shout as if he was marking his territory, and all the Greybeards just bum-rushes that poor troll.

AS88

Staff member
Search YouTube for Miraak vs Arngeir or Greybeards vs Miraak.

Miraak hands out an ass-whoopin', even against all four of them.

The major difference is the Greybeards' inability to actually use any magic other than shouts, and they just stand there in the brawling stance until their shouts recharge. Miraak's busy firing off firebolts and casting wards in the meantime.

frost_troll

Braith...
jbn1jbQ5Zd6TXl.jpg

I do not disagree with this. That girl is made to get under your skin and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't judge Sinding too harshly because I think about Braith while he tells his story.

Oh god I hate children. In my really nooby days I decided I was going to cause entire bloodshed on Riverwood, I killed everybody inside the town. Except for these kids. I racked up a 4000 bounty which was a lot of money for me then, all because the kids were the last witnesses. I guess Bethesda thought that if you kill children in the game then you're going to become a child killer irl or something.

frost_troll

Barkas the dog is another good one, get him to follow you round after obtaining the quest - it's pretty much invincible. I use him instead of Lydia for now.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Barkas the dog is another good one, get him to follow you round after obtaining the quest - it's pretty much invincible. I use him instead of Lydia for now.

I did that. Barbus is quite annoying, I had a post about that in the Name Your Best Companion thread. I think he is invincible though. Quite amusing that during that quest, after we cleared the first room, I was busy picking up all the loot while barbus ran on ahead. I didn't catch up to him until the end of the dungeon, which I had no trouble finding due to the trail of bodies left in Barbus' wake. He cleared the whole damn place!

frost_troll

I did that. Barbus is quite annoying, I had a post about that in the Name Your Best Companion thread. I think he is invincible though. Quite amusing that during that quest, after we cleared the first room, I was busy picking up all the loot while barbus ran on ahead. I didn't catch up to him until the end of the dungeon, which I had no trouble finding due to the trail of bodies left in Barbus' wake. He cleared the whole damn place!

He gets in my way a lot but it's worth it. Something cool is that you can toggle him on or off, by turning the quest active or not active. Pretty cool.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
The Skyrim Battles by Redoran Guard on youtube were very interesting. Neloth was defeated by Miraak. I have to wonder what level he was though. If he were level 100, then Miraak would be 100 and Neloth would be capped at 60. Or is that not correct? Neloth defeated Savos Aren. Miraak was defeated by Zahkriisos. There were many battles that I could not take the time to watch, and I imagine that many of the outcomes could go different ways depending on the venue and pure chance.

frost_troll

the most powerful NPC in terms of Level and stats is Miraak followd by Arngeir who are both level 150, In terms of who is harder to beat its a toss up between the ebony warrior who is level 80 and Kartsagg who is level 90. but really if you are gnna talk about all chaarcters encountered in the game it is probably hermaeus mora or sheogorath or even your own character if you level up far enough.

What do you mean your own character? Your character isn't an NPC.
It'd have to be the children and Barkas the dog but if you're talking powerful as in attack - probably the ones you said.

jabulaniman

For me, it's the Arch Electromancer in that ruined castle before you get to Sanguine, in his daedric quest.

Hardest.Enemy.I.Ever.Fought.In.Skyrim.

Not Harkon, not Miraak, not Alduin, firstborn of Akatosh, the Winged Shadow and Devourer of Worlds.

It was that blasted bandit Electromancer in a random castle.

Neloth takes Nr 1 for best wits though. I laughed out loud when he said "Hmph, a bargain. Hermaeus Mora learns new ways of skinning a horker and you become the most powerful Dragonborn that ever lived" or something like that.

tx12001

Braith...
jbn1jbQ5Zd6TXl.jpg

I do not disagree with this. That girl is made to get under your skin and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't judge Sinding too harshly because I think about Braith while he tells his story.

Oh god I hate children. In my really nooby days I decided I was going to cause entire bloodshed on Riverwood, I killed everybody inside the town. Except for these kids. I racked up a 4000 bounty which was a lot of money for me then, all because the kids were the last witnesses. I guess Bethesda thought that if you kill children in the game then you're going to become a child killer irl or something.
even in the vanilla game you can do something about braith......Kill her mother that will teach her a lesson in my game however I just kill braith

frost_troll

even in the vanilla game you can do something about braith......Kill her mother that will teach her a lesson in my game however I just kill braith

Oh, I've killed her mother, father and dog.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts