who is the hottest female in Skyrim to Marry?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

brandon

i married camilla this time but i wish i could marry the battle born girl shes smoking. or olivia grey mane. shes hot as well. but i dont know if you can marry her. but she does flirt with you if you win the war for the stromcloaks.

brandon

Price is too high. Death to the Stormcloaks!
then the battle born girl if your imperial. shes hotter cause she doesnt have grey hair. but not by very much. i find it demotivational that you cant marry the hottest girls. or atleast party with them.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Camilla Valerius, hands down.

Although Brelyna is pretty hot too.

Oh, and I can't forget Aela.

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
Cam can get annoying with the whole "Thanks for the claw!" line over and over. and over. and over.

Just once I want her to say "Did you bring me any new claws from your adventure?"

brandon

brandon

i forgot about the girl who works in the halfway house in riften. the one who gives you a quest shes hot too.

Aldin20

I married Aela. Then ate her.

Now I'm on the hunt again for some more flesh!

locomoto

Life is the only thing worth living for
I was really disappointed when I found out you couldnt really marry that sexy little hagraven you give the ring to during the night to remember quest. Heartbroken, I eventually settled for Ysolda.

Ironclad

Aela muscled in to a conversation and sat right in front of me, chewing bread. I suddenly had a naughty idea.. I went into first person & crouch and tried to look up her skirt. "don't even think about it..", came the reply!
LMAO

Raven

I married Aela because hey....she's a smokin hot redhead. She can fight like a man when she has to, she's an awesome follower
For some reason she's always using my alchemy table

Niflheimr

Muiri <3

Muiri.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts