who is the hottest female in Skyrim to Marry?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lee

Rasta-For-I
I married Aela as she was really feisty before we married. She went a bit soft after we got married, but she's the dog's bollocks when it comes to having a trusty companion on quests.

Next time round I'll marry the girl who works in the Alchemist store in Markarth, she's cute or Mjoll the lioness in Riften who looks hard, but attractive (i read she can't be killed).

Reactions: ted

Vercintorix

I married Brelyna Maryon I thought she was pretty hot.

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
I married Brelyna Maryon I thought she was pretty hot.
Yeah, so did I. When you get a close look at her face, with the grey skin and red eyes, she looks kinda creepy, but she has a nice body and I love her voice.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Aela is hott and she's a beast on the battlefield. Unfortunate she's dead in my game w the lvl 50 character :sadface:

Camilla stood out immediately. I kept searching just in case and once I hit 40 I went back and married her.
Not sure if it's an option but Saadia the RedGuard waitress in Whiterun I will try to marry with another character.

Slow Rider

I myself married Aela the Huntess...she sure keeps me warm at night ;)

Who did you all marry?

To be honest, they all look pretty much the same to me. Haven't married yet, but if/when I do, I'm going to try to marry Angi, the loner archer (archerette?) who lives on top of the mountain. I like the fact that she is an introvert like me, plus her accent is hella sexy. She's probably not marriage-rated by the game but I'm sure she will have no defense for my charisma, intelligence, and console command prowess. :D

M'aiqaelF

Aela, she really is a beast at night time if you know what I mean;)

lol that's what i meant to imply, she'd be sexier w/o the warpaint but it is kinda kinky

Dovah

I would marry Vex if that could be possible. But I might go with an old hag like Aeri.

But honestly, I think I'm going to find a good male partner for my male Nord character.

M'aiqaelF

I would marry Vex if that could be possible. But I might go with an old hag like Aeri.

But honestly, I think I'm going to find a good male partner for my male Nord character.

ooo vex is foxy

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
If I had to choose a female character to marry it would be Elenwen. But she's not marriable.

I married Malborn... the cute woodelf from the main quest. :)

I didn't know you could marry Malborn! I adore him. Dang...might have to forget about marrying Derkeethus...

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
Perhaps, but I guess the snotty attitude is a challenge. Sapphire would be another good choice... Or maybe Astrid if she wasn't married.

Ah heck, I'll say it... I want to marry the Night Mother! LOLOLOLOL (No, I don't.)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts