Who is the best high level leveling male follower?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I am going to give a try to the build that I was sent a while back of basically a female cleric character (restoration/alteration/good illusion) but she needs a male companion that will stay with her on a permanent basis.

Which male follower will level to the highest that she can use?

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
i rarely use followers, so no clue, there is a male follower in riften at the bar, think he is a mage can't remember

Lucid

Teldryn Sero, level 60 spell-sword. Fond of flame atronochs, comes with bonus snarkiness. Wears a full face mask so you don't have to face your repulsion of red-eyed Dunmer ;)

Daelon DuLac

J'zargo

Khajiit Male - Check
Level 81 - Check
Cool! Thank you. I like J'zargo too. I'm not sure if he's appropriate as the companion really needs to be a warrior rather than a mage, but I do know that he can kick some major butt and has a great sense of humor.

Daelon DuLac

i rarely use followers, so no clue, there is a male follower in riften at the bar, think he is a mage can't remember
Yes. Marcurio. He's fun, but, again, mage. Hoping to find a warrior.

Lucid

But Marcurio only levels to 40, which is lower than Housecarls and Companion Circle members.

Daelon DuLac

But Marcurio only levels to 40, which is lower than Housecarls and Companion Circle members.
No Companions! AHHHHHH!!!! Okay, maybe Vilkas or Farkas but the rest of them are either chicks or wastes of flesh, neither of which works for the build.

LuChao

The Martial artist

LuChao

The Martial artist

LuChao

The Martial artist

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Celann (Dawnguard) has no level cap and is good with one-handed and archery. Any follower will use staves if given to them. I like giving him paralysis, reanimation, and atronach staves but I refrain from giving him destruction staves. That forces him to bring out his tools.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts