Who is the best Follower you had?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I've never used followers before, but I recently married Jenassa to my Imperial thief and she's been fantastic. She has no problem with my thieving and murderous ways, and she's saved me on multiple occasions.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
Lydia and Janessa both were my followers and both were deemed to weak after numerous quests.

Sent Lydia to the Blades, and Janessa back to the inn after reload.

Mjoll is my favorite right now with her smithed ebony armor and war ax, she's an awesome tank that's easy on the eyes.

Gesar

My favourite follower is Ulthric the unbroken in the bannered mare she has yet to let me down, I have only had one Mage follower I can't remember her name but she is the priestess of Azura, I just give her the fire staff and bam she is off blasting everything in a cleansing
Fire. I am surprised to hear people having so much trouble with followers using weapons as all of mine have used the weapons I have given them religiously as long as the weapon is stronger than the one they already have, Ulthric just loves hacking people up with the elven battle axe, I am on level 18 on Xbox

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Just to save making a new thread:
I have lost Lydia, she was last in Dawnstar but I may have told her, wait here, but she's nowhere to be found, even after fast travel. Do followers get bored eventually and return home? Is it worth waiting for her for day after day?

They should return to their base after 3 game days.

On PC, you can use a console command to teleport them to your location , I think.

You can find answers for all gameplay aspects on UESP Wiki.

Archer- Aela or Jenassa and Maybe Faendal for Lower Levels
Warrior- Any Housecarl or Kharjo
Barbarian- Vilkas or Erik
Mage- Marcurio, Breleyna or J'zargo
Spellsword- Valdimar or Belrand
Ranger- D.B.I or Derkeethus
Battlemage- Belrand or Eola
Nightblade- Eola or (if u have dawn guard) Serana
Knight- Vilkas or Mjoll or Uthgerd
Priest- Erandur (plops in my opinion)
Assassin- Cicero
Thief- Cicero or D.B.I or Jenassa

My Personal favourite's are:
Cicero
J'zargo
Belrand
D.B.I

Archer- Aela or Jenassa and Maybe Faendal for Lower Levels
Warrior- Any Housecarl or Kharjo
Barbarian- Vilkas or Erik
Mage- Marcurio, Breleyna or J'zargo
Spellsword- Valdimar or Belrand
Ranger- D.B.I or Derkeethus
Battlemage- Belrand or Eola
Nightblade- Eola or (if u have dawn guard) Serana
Knight- Vilkas or Mjoll or Uthgerd
Priest- Erandur (pl*** in my opinion)
Assassin- Cicero
Thief- Cicero or D.B.I or Jenassa

My Personal favourite's are:
Cicero
J'zargo
Belrand
D.B.I

Not a big Dawnguard fan . Serana drives me nuts with all that magic stuff . I'm very much a Hans Solo kind of " just me " I really don't care for the follower thing . :cowboy:

Patches

Teldryn, with the DragonBorn DLC. He's awesome, quite funny, and VERY strong. He keeps killing Elder Dragons before I can get even five hits in :)
He is also a good shield...he's saved my tail many times by distracting enemy mobs.

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
Lydia will always be the best for me. Mostly because she was my first follower and she has all my equipment and stuff. She is quite the pack horse as well;
"I am sworn to carry your burdens"
:D

Serana is alright as well.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Not a big Dawnguard fan . Serana drives me nuts with all that magic stuff . I'm very much a Hans Solo kind of " just me " I really don't care for the follower thing . :cowboy:

CHEWBACCA?! Han Solo has the biggest bromance in all of Star Wars! Boba Fett or something would be a better analogy, I think.

Also...this thread got necro'd and it fooled me at first. I was liking and agreeing on the first page before I noticed the dates, lol.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I use sneak combat enough that followers just arnt a "must have"for me,I also tend to trailblaze a lot so I don't like waiting for followers to catch up.if I'm not lone wolfing, I have Serana or Durak(both DG) to support me in ranged combat

I like Lydia. Not only is she very good at fighting, she doesn't try to kill me when I accidentally hit her with an arrow. Tough girl, that lass.

CHEWBACCA?! Han Solo has the biggest bromance in all of Star Wars! Boba Fett or something would be a better analogy, I think.

Also...this thread got necro'd and it fooled me at first. I was liking and agreeing on the first page before I noticed the dates, lol.

Ah I see you are a fan also :cool:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts