Who is the best Follower you had?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
The Title Says it all, me?

Derkeethus, an Argonain that you can find in imprisoned by Falmer in Darkwater Crossing. When he is released he wears weak armor, well it's not really armor, has a pickaxe and a bow.......SO WHY DO I THINK HE IS THE BEST FOLLOWER??? because there is a bug with him or something like that, that makes him unkillable, the only follower that never dies, which means he is not hindrance and you will not fear from him being soo weak to fight with you, i already have him dragon armor and dragon weapons (mod)

Halkin

pzzzztt
imust admit i cant get rid of lydia, i had faendal for a short while but lydia is the one for me. she has been there from more or less the start and still keeps on going.

i think i saw someone mention she is capped at 50 but last time i used getlevel she was at 56, so she stays

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Actually, Mjoll the Lioness is also unkillable and I believe Cicero is as well. There may be more.

Another Lydia fan here. There's just something endearing about her long-suffering way of saying "I am sworn to carry your burdens ..."

She was my first and I have a lot of fond memories. Outfitted correctly she can dish it out like a pro. Marcurio gets an honorable mention for general bad-assery with magic, unlike J'Zargo who seemed to prefer Sparks and beating his opponent up with his fists ... o_O

XbSuper

There are actually a few followers that are unkillable, I don't remember them all but there's the 2 previously mentioned, as well as Cicero, I'm not sure if aela is killable or not, so she may be another. Personally I hate followers, they just get in my way, and they never use the weapons I give them which is very irritating.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
I don't know about Cicero, but Aela is unkillable until you finish the companions questline, and she cannot be married or be you follower until the end of the companions questline, which means she is still a killable follower.

rvk5150

I am in the same camp...not a big fan of followers. I found a stray dog last night and got it to follow me; it was hilarious having the stray dog and Frost attacking enemies for me!!! Unfortunately my wife came in (had been playing for 4 hours +) and had other ideas about what she wanted to "do." Thus I was forced to shut down without saving but was just messing at that point.....have to find that dog again and take it home!!!

Jeff31

Premium Member
I'm not hudge on followers. They get you killed or really hurt when in battles, or muck up when you try to sneak attack your foe! It makes you want to put a nicely sharpend arrow in between there small minded brain;)

rvk5150

The other thing I hate is if you accidentally hit them while in the heat of battle and they go crazy! No thanks....

Adam Warlock

imust admit i cant get rid of lydia, i had faendal for a short while but lydia is the one for me. she has been there from more or less the start and still keeps on going.

i think i saw someone mention she is capped at 50 but last time i used getlevel she was at 56, so she stays
Surprised to hear this since it was my understanding only Z`jargo scaled past 50 even with a Wabbajack reset. If Lydia can go past that , it would seem that the other housecarls could as well. Is there any way to confirm this on Xbox ?

I have only used Aela as a choice-follower, and have had to deal with the occasional forced-followers form quests.

I'd have to say Marcurio is my favourite follower. He never gets in my way when I use melee, and he never accidentally hits me with his magic. As for personality, he's nice enough. Other followers (I'm looking at you, Lydia) always seem to hate being stuck with you. Marcurio always seems happy to be at your side.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Best follower i ever had?
Myself.
I mean whos better than yourself? Have a couple of you follow you and you become an ustoppable force of yourselve's :p

Ironclad

Just to save making a new thread:
I have lost Lydia, she was last in Dawnstar but I may have told her, wait here, but she's nowhere to be found, even after fast travel. Do followers get bored eventually and return home? Is it worth waiting for her for day after day?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts