• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Syzygy

I picked up Serena, but have not brought her home since I like having her around! The three of us (Lydia's here too) were wandering around Helgar killing bandits when a man wearing a short skirt showed up. He's called Serena's Mage and was covered in blue glowy stuff that slowly vanished. He moaned a bit and followed us around. There was an option to talk with him, but it didn't work. The others ignored him. After a couple of minutes, the blue glow vanished, he burst into blue light and turned into ash. You could search the pile of ash, which was listed as Mage, but there's nothing there.

i've only had Serena for a couple of hours tooling around and doing two quests. She follows along, fights in battle, gets hit with one of my firebolts occasionally, and takes time out to garden and sit.

I can't find anything about "Serena's Mage" online at all. I took a screenshot just in case I was dreaming it. Nope, not dreaming.

I have a couple of mods installed, but only map-type things.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Sounds like a raise zombie spell. From the conjuration tree. :)

Of course! I hadn't realized that she could that. Makes perfect sense. I've never raised a zombie and wasn't expecting the blue glow.

Thanx!

You can have your own mage if you get the reanimate spells. They are good fun gennerally worth the effort of raising them :D

i highly reccomend getting into necromancy, specially if your gonna become a vampire lord. They compliment each other very well.

JoeReese

Funny but so, so true. Serana tends to raise everydamnthing, including bodies of friends. :/

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts