Who else hunts the Thalmor for sport?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
It's just simple game mechanics. If you attacked and killed them and it wasn't in self-defense, it's murder. If there are no witnesses left after you kill them then the crime is removed from your status. Unless you kill all the bandits in Fort Greymoor you are guaranteed to have surviving witnesses to your crime. Even if you kill all the bandits as well, if the fight carries over too far to the east the guards at the Western Watchtower may become witnesses as well.

The last option is the only one I can imagine: I had cleaned out Greymoor and killed all of the Thalmor. Must be those eagle-eyed guards. Memo to self: next time, kill all the guards as well.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
The last option is the only one I can imagine: I had cleaned out Greymoor and killed all of the Thalmor. Must be those eagle-eyed guards. Memo to self: next time, kill all the guards as well.
Why? It's not hard to provoke the Thalmor patrols into attacking you. If you do that you won't get a bounty even if you do it right in front of the guards.

Julius Darkstar

King of Conjuration
Why? It's not hard to provoke the Thalmor patrols into attacking you. If you do that you wont get a bounty even if you do it right in front of the guards.

Perhaps he hates the thalmor so much, he doesn't give them a chance to speak?
Just attacks them the moment he sees them,
i know i do ;)

To the OP:
Whenever i see a thalmor agent, they die, screaming.
I hunt them down, and use fear to break their minds.

I even did the sidequest from ondolemar,
just so the stab in his back is that much more severe.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Fun fact- killing the Thalmor in the Markarth palace only nets you an assault fine, not murder. :D
Also. Every time you don't kill a Thalmor each of the nine divines kills a kitten.

Deluge the Distant

Rendered Distant
I don't hunt Thalmor, they hunt me and I take pleasure in stripping the of their lives and their glass armour. They are very challenging advesaries attacking 3-4 deep at times, but my history in magic teaches them a thing or two on the subject of respect.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Fun fact- killing the Thalmor in the Markarth palace only nets you an assault fine, not murder. :D

Even Ondolamor? Oh, that smug fool will pay for even thinking that I wanted to help him....

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
It was funny when I tried to take out the Markarth Thalmor - I had Farkas as a follower, and he and the Markarth guards got in a fight.

I left Markarth, completed seven quests, and came back to find Farkas and the guards still fighting, while the Thalmor corpses sat in the corner.

A

Apollyon Yagami

I try to avoid killing humanoids whenever possible. Besides, harassing The Thalmer is subversive to the efforts our noble empire has taken to maintain the fragile peace. The Thalmer's time will come, but for now we must play their game.

27538265.jpg

Sorry I coundn't resist.

Assassin99

JoeReese

Ah, that explains it. Thank you. That makes sense.

I like to raid the embassy now and again too, but I can't get in anymore. I can clear the courtyard and wall, and the barracks, but that's it... can't get in the door.

Zer0ofChao

I kill thelmor not just for sports, I add mods and mutilate the corpse of male and rape the female then kill and mutilate the corpse, repeat the process

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts